Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Blast mine/wiretap invisibility

not entirely sure if this is what happened but I placed my blast mine/wiretap on a generator and started/stopped repairing at the same time (pressed f and clicked at the same time) and my player model stayed in the same spot even though I was moving. i could still do everything as a survivor but with an invisible model.

6 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• padfootly
    padfootly Member Posts: 5

+ Adding to this, though I don't have any recording to show what happened for me specifically.

I had just put my blast mine / wiretap on a gen and had quickly stood up to go get a turret (playing against Xeno). I was able to successfully grab a turret, however, once I stepped away from the tunnel opening, my character model was stuck in the position like I was crouched next to the generator. For the killer and people watching after they had died (was queued with my friend who had died), my model was not stuck on the generator. I wasn't able to touch the generator again while I was in this position (attempted to twice), and admittedly didn't try running far beyond where I was able to see my character or doing anything else since I was so perplexed.

After I was downed and unhooked, my model was still invisible to me and I was still stuck on / in / next to the generator. My model was able to correct itself, but at this point I don't recall what I did for that to happen.

• pughey1988
    pughey1988 Member Posts: 8

I've had the same thing happen on 2 different maps.

Using blast mine, soon as i place a blastmine and go to leave, my player looks like shes still in the gen, and will spin if i turn. I can walk away and still use a flashlight (i think so anyway! my beamer charges was going down)

I have clipped the footage if anyone was interested

• Same thing happened to me after using Blastmine. Character was stuck on gen and I was invisible, could see character when vaulting, and I got accused of cheating in the post game chat. Can Blastmine and Wiretap be killswitched until this is fixed pleased?

• Nilli02
    Nilli02 Member Posts: 5

Same thing happend to me. I repaired a gen, placed a blastmine and proceeded with the repair. After that, my character model got stuck on the gen turned in the same direction I was looking. The model was still in the repairing animation but the repair sound was on me.