If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Why?

Options

I've been playing DbD for awhile now, & it seems like every game I'm being camped at hook. I thought that you were coming up with a way to rectify the situation but it seems to only be getting worse. I've had to quit games due to lack of being able to participate and play because I'm being sat on by whomever is the killer. And on top of that it's not fun to watch them just swinging away at me while I'm hanging there. Is there anything else I can do to make the game enjoyable again or is this going to be the standard? I understand trolling but this is getting out of hand. It's practically every game. I feel like I wasted money to play the game if all I am doing is being grieved everytime I turn around.

Answers

• the1ihatemore
    the1ihatemore Member Posts: 4
    Options

I've had to quit so many times I've gotten a 48 hour ban. At this point I don't even want to have the game on my console any longer if this is all it's going to be. What is the point in playing.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,470
    Options

The anti-camp mechanic is still coming, it's just not ready yet for release.

• the1ihatemore
    Options

Just upsetting and frustrating that this is the current standard. I apologize if I seem like I'm being a pain.

• CatnipLove
    CatnipLove Member Posts: 1,006
    Options

I feel your pain. It's definitely increased lately and it's not nice to play against.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Don't get hooked 👍️

• the1ihatemore
    Options

And yet here are more people critiquing me for not wanting to just sit around. I thought gaming was meant to be fun for everyone yet here you are acting like I'm the problem. I get messages saying I suck and need to delete the game to get good. Kinda hard to to that when I seem to ay against toxic people.