stop asking bhvr to nerf made for this

2»

Comments

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

I don't agree. 3% doesn't mean a lot in some scenarios vs blight but it does in others.

If you barely make it around a the corner of a tile because of mft, that means the blight has to either flick or bump again if that available, that's already big value.

That scenario can happen often especially with how terrible blight players are at the killer.

• BlueRose
    BlueRose Member Posts: 658

I know I already posted a reply but I wanted to say something else. I can't believe this dude is actually bragging about being iridescent 1. Like rank actually means anything in this game anymore lol. Almost every one can get to iridescent 1 if they put enough time in. I get iridescent 1 alot and I'm a mid level killer at best, I'm especially not the best lol.

• Kius
    Kius Member Posts: 140
    edited September 2023

When someone says "X perk is fine" and it's a KNOWN perk it's a red flag no matter the side..

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,918

You disregard every situation, this perk gives you value. Some killer powers are based on precise execution. Demos shred for example. On some tiles, there are only seconds in which you are in a position to hit a survivor. But with made for this, the survivor makes it around the corner, making the power not only useless to use but a big time waster to even try.

This perk also saves you time when you run around the map injured because you reach objectives faster.

There is a lot more I could mention.

You have to look at the whole picture not just the obvious things.

• Kedasa
    Kedasa Member Posts: 42

Oof, reading stuff like " i am iridescent 1 Killer" like it is making your arguments stronger. Everyone can be Iri 1 if you play long enough. It isnt that hard. You could be Iri 1 and still get easy survivors, because your mmr isn't that good. But okay, i am going with your "good" argument.

I am Iri 1 Killer main as well and ive noticed mft pretty often, because i did win a mindgame and just because of these 3% haste combined with the smaller hitbox, the survivors managed to get to the pallet or window. If you cant tell if someone is using mft i am not very convinced how good and experienced you are.

• kin
    kin Member Posts: 552

1. try to deceive the survivor if he runs in shift+w almost ignoring the constructions. And also try to do it for weak killers whose "mind games" are already well-known to everyone and from mind games become common evidence (hello pig).

2. This somehow increases the number of circles in the contructions, because if the killer hits the survivor in such a way as if the survivor has 4.0, he will miss and only then he will realize that the survivor has this perk.

3. it is actualized immediately after the damage is done and stacks up with the acceleration that survives after the hit, that is, one way or another you will win a longer distance and more time with it, and it's not some 3 seconds, it's as much as 10 at least (okay, this is probably nonsense, but if so, then dude this already by default gives the survivor a lot of time, for an error. 4. it amplifies everything that accelerates...true, he can do it only 1 time, but it also allows the survivor to gain time better.

5. Hope + MFT is very annoying and the only thing they actually do is let toxic players mock you almost without punishment.

and anyway, you've already lost :). They will nerf that perk

• Rickprado
    Rickprado Member Posts: 561

You could make this whole explanation in a separated topic too; i think would be worth it.

@Topic

If 3% does not make difference, lets make a perk that hinders survivors with 3% speed for 180s after every hook. You would see clearly as the day as it this perk would become one of the most strongest killer perks in the game in a couple of weeks.

• Everyone would rush to the forums and complain. That’s the double standards of DBD

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,327

You realize that Iri 1 has nothing to do with anything, right? It's just a rewards system for playing a role alot, not a rank system to show how good you are.

• Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270

Come on Op at least change your pfp if you're going to bait

• dwight444
    dwight444 Member Posts: 346

nerf rapid brutality!