Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Walking into locker exploit

AlmostInfamous
AlmostInfamous Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

There is a way to walk into a locker without opening it or anything, the survivor I was trying to kill kept activating her flashlight by a locker and walking inside it. To where when I tried to attack it would just hit the locker and when I opened the locker no one was inside it. she was meshed inside of the locker .

This was done by Username: IRISH PUMPKIN100

Post edited by BoxGhost on
5 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This has been already reported and it's under review. Thank you!

Comments

• YuGiOhJCJ2
    YuGiOhJCJ2 Member Posts: 63
    edited September 2023

I can confirm, I just got the same problem.

Here are the screenshots:

The player name was: KSA

As a killer you can't hit the survivor because he is inside the locker.

In fact, it is similar to the game Doom when you use the cheat code "noclip" to toggle no-clipping mode on/off.

• YuGiOhJCJ2

I can confirm the bug, I just got the problem.

Here are the screenshots:

The cheater name was: "KSA".

As a killer, you can't hit the survivor because he is inside the locker.

In fact, it is like the game Doom (1993) when you use the cheat code "noclip" in order to toggle the no-clipping mode on/off.

• YuGiOhJCJ2

Wow this exploit is famous.

Another match today and the same exploit used by Claudette Morel and Jill Valentine:

• Modakai
    Modakai Member Posts: 3

2 matches today where people used this exploit. This needs to be patched quickly. People are too aware of it and are abusing it anytime something doesn't go their way. You can tell it's planned too because they always bring self-care to heal themselves in the locker.

This discussion has been closed.