Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Borgo is terrible for Xenomorph

The hitboxes of the tiles are atrocious, even with clear view the tail keeps hitting invisible walls, doesnt help that the map sucks in general already for killers.

Comments

• adam1233467
    adam1233467 Member Posts: 1,042

Let me correct your title

"Borgo is terrible for everyone"

I've already made a post talking about this map, this is the worst map that they ever created

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 959
    edited September 2023

Borgo is terrible for everyone

Agreed. Easily one of the most horrendous maps ever released. Huge map, safe pallets everywhere, clutter everywhere, bad collisions, debris that inteferes with scratch marks, orange colour grading that camouflages blood and scratch marks...

It's just bad on every front.

• WilliamSN
    WilliamSN Member Posts: 524

For those wondering, im pretty sure this is what OP is talking about : https://streamable.com/8vmrli

The Hay piles and haybales are special offenders of the Borgo Broken hitbox phenomenon, getting tail hits that clear as day should have went over the obstacle stuck on air molecules is not fun.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,582

The environment hitboxes are so bad, it's almost unbelievable that it was made at all. I've also had problems on the Nostromo map of getting stuck on invisible corners and whatnot but man, Borgo is bad.

• Stroggz
    Stroggz Member Posts: 498

Borgo is terrible for everyone. Terrible colour palette, terrible size and placement of almost everything. Red stain is red, map is red, scratch marks are red. What the f?

• Anti051
    Anti051 Member Posts: 616

To top it all off, they forgot to add fog