If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Hardest Trophies

Options

Name your top 3 hardest trophies of DBD mine are :

1 - Left for Dead

2 - Evil Incarnate

3 - Outbreak Breakout

Comments

• Zokenay
    Zokenay Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

Left for Dead and Evil Incarnate are definitely top.

Another would be Skilled Huntress (Specially the console version thats like 5x times)

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 807
    Options
    1. I completed "Where did they go?!" in solo Q.
    2. Adept Skull Merchant - done before bots were introduced, so finding a match where people wouldn't DC before I moved took me days.
    3. Bless You - N e v e r A g a i n
  • dbd_newbiefan
    dbd_newbiefan Member Posts: 71
    edited September 2023
    Options

Skilled huntress you can actually achieve just keep playing as huntress. And now on console you only need 20 hits to get that trophy

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,307
    Options

Where did they go?! as a near-exclusive solo was one of those things that just eventually had to happen to you.

Also can't imagine doing Left Behind now.

And I don't even have Outbreak Breakout yet

• dbd_newbiefan
    Options

Bless you & quick draw both are painful when grinding

all killer adepts are easy just make sure don’t use their special attack more often when adepting , all you need is to down the survivor and hook them.

• dbd_newbiefan
    edited September 2023
    Options

This is how I got evil incarnate & blood on your face together :

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 4,527
    Options

Left Behind - I'm still hopeful to get eventually; though I haven't been actively been trying to unlock it as of late like I was for a while last year.

Skilled Huntress - I'm a hatchet-throwing bunny potato, and I'm doing my best, darnit! I've noticed while usually I'm pretty far away, I guess I'm not far away enough lol

Evil Incarnate definitely took a LOT of tries, but I did eventually get it, on Haddonfield too (which was a surprise, as I burned an Autohaven Map offering)!

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,480
    Options

wanna check my ps4 trophies before saying that so confidently chief?

also... it requires aiming well from a distance with a controller... it's hard and takes a long time...

so to answer the topic.

where did they go. I did this ######### in solo q too. high five @Wampirita

bless you. granted this could get much easier if a good hex gets released... FUN FACT in the br version, it doesn't even say you need to bless a hex...

Outbreak Breakout.

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 864
    Options

Left for dead - took me several days to get and it was on The Game vs a Spirit when I got it.

Evil Incarnate - I don't put BPs into Meyers so only had enough for 3 or 4 games. Thankfully I got it on my 3rd attempt was still very stressful.

Outbreak breakout - RPD map i hate more than anything else in this game. Sometimes I'll go for it or if I'm already tilted or it's gonna be a bad match I just off myself on first hook or d/c if I see the map offering. It is at least better than what it was before it got spilt in two.

• Zokenay
    Zokenay Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

Quick Draw is the one about interrupting totems right? its actually really easy with Doc and a build centered around it, basically, full totems, and have his sniper addon, and just harass the totems every now and then, thats how i got it fairly quickly.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,165
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hemophobia - in soloQ was pretty rough... I didn't have enough offerings so just had to try whenever the map came up...

Bless You - So many games thrown looking for hex totems instead of doing gens... my teammates must have hated me...

Ace Adept - I don't know what it was... but whenever anyone saw my Ace, Killers hated my guts... I nearly got through 2 whole prestige levels before I finally got it... even Power Moves was easier xD

I got lucky on both Evil Incarnate and Left Behind, first time attempt and fluke that demodoggy let me... and Skilled Huntress/RPD was drastically refuced/completed outright when the trophy glitch hit PS5... so I serm to avoided most of the nasty ones xD

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    Options

I got given Left For Dead by a killer (Singularity). He was very insistent that I do it. It made my day honestly.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287
    Options

The nurse ones. I don’t have the controls or desire to achieve them

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 940
    Options

None of the killer ones are the most difficult. Even Evil Incarnate wasn't as bad as some of the Survivor ones, due to how bad solo-Q can be.

Item of Obsession (pretty luck based. You'll probably get it one day without specifically going for it, but it's very specific.)

Left For Dead (Speaks for itself. I sometimes let survivors get this achievement instead of simply giving hatch, because I know how bad it is)

Bless You, Taking One For The Team, Outbreak Breakout (absurdly high numbers so I group them together. I think the worst was Bless You because it's substantially more luck dependent.)

• dbd_newbiefan
    edited September 2023
    Options

Post edited by dbd_newbiefan on
  • dbd_newbiefan
    edited September 2023
    Options

• dbd_newbiefan
    edited September 2023
    Options

• dbd_newbiefan
    edited September 2023
    Options

• Veritere
    Veritere Member Posts: 32
    Options

For me:

The huntress one to hit far away (console player here) by far, myers 4 mori kill and probably the one where we have to crawl for the hatch (more of a nuisance, not being hard)

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,463
    Options

For us:

From the Void she kills [3 blinks with a grab is hard enough, doing it while trying to learn nurse was painful]

Outbreak Breakout [It's just a pain in the ***. No excuses for it.]

Skilled Huntress [Can aim fine even on controller, but we don't notice little things like trees or walls or buildings when we "lock on"]