Name your top 3 hardest trophies of DBD mine are :

1 - Left for Dead

2 - Evil Incarnate

3 - Outbreak Breakout

Comments

• Zokenay
    Zokenay Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

Left for Dead and Evil Incarnate are definitely top.

Another would be Skilled Huntress (Specially the console version thats like 5x times)

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 808
    Options
    1. I completed "Where did they go?!" in solo Q.
    2. Adept Skull Merchant - done before bots were introduced, so finding a match where people wouldn't DC before I moved took me days.
    3. Bless You - N e v e r A g a i n
  • dbd_newbiefan
    dbd_newbiefan Member Posts: 71
    edited September 2023
    Options

Skilled huntress you can actually achieve just keep playing as huntress. And now on console you only need 20 hits to get that trophy

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,341
    Options

Where did they go?! as a near-exclusive solo was one of those things that just eventually had to happen to you.

Also can't imagine doing Left Behind now.

And I don't even have Outbreak Breakout yet

• dbd_newbiefan
    Options

Bless you & quick draw both are painful when grinding

all killer adepts are easy just make sure don’t use their special attack more often when adepting , all you need is to down the survivor and hook them.

• dbd_newbiefan
    edited September 2023
    Options

This is how I got evil incarnate & blood on your face together :

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 4,582
    Options

Left Behind - I'm still hopeful to get eventually; though I haven't been actively been trying to unlock it as of late like I was for a while last year.

Skilled Huntress - I'm a hatchet-throwing bunny potato, and I'm doing my best, darnit! I've noticed while usually I'm pretty far away, I guess I'm not far away enough lol

Evil Incarnate definitely took a LOT of tries, but I did eventually get it, on Haddonfield too (which was a surprise, as I burned an Autohaven Map offering)!

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,532
    Options

wanna check my ps4 trophies before saying that so confidently chief?

also... it requires aiming well from a distance with a controller... it's hard and takes a long time...

so to answer the topic.

where did they go. I did this ######### in solo q too. high five @Wampirita

bless you. granted this could get much easier if a good hex gets released... FUN FACT in the br version, it doesn't even say you need to bless a hex...

Outbreak Breakout.

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 864
    Options

Left for dead - took me several days to get and it was on The Game vs a Spirit when I got it.

Evil Incarnate - I don't put BPs into Meyers so only had enough for 3 or 4 games. Thankfully I got it on my 3rd attempt was still very stressful.

Outbreak breakout - RPD map i hate more than anything else in this game. Sometimes I'll go for it or if I'm already tilted or it's gonna be a bad match I just off myself on first hook or d/c if I see the map offering. It is at least better than what it was before it got spilt in two.

• Zokenay
    Zokenay Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

Quick Draw is the one about interrupting totems right? its actually really easy with Doc and a build centered around it, basically, full totems, and have his sniper addon, and just harass the totems every now and then, thats how i got it fairly quickly.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,278
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hemophobia - in soloQ was pretty rough... I didn't have enough offerings so just had to try whenever the map came up...

Bless You - So many games thrown looking for hex totems instead of doing gens... my teammates must have hated me...

Ace Adept - I don't know what it was... but whenever anyone saw my Ace, Killers hated my guts... I nearly got through 2 whole prestige levels before I finally got it... even Power Moves was easier xD

I got lucky on both Evil Incarnate and Left Behind, first time attempt and fluke that demodoggy let me... and Skilled Huntress/RPD was drastically refuced/completed outright when the trophy glitch hit PS5... so I serm to avoided most of the nasty ones xD

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,644
    Options

I got given Left For Dead by a killer (Singularity). He was very insistent that I do it. It made my day honestly.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287
    Options

The nurse ones. I don’t have the controls or desire to achieve them

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 940
    Options

None of the killer ones are the most difficult. Even Evil Incarnate wasn't as bad as some of the Survivor ones, due to how bad solo-Q can be.

Item of Obsession (pretty luck based. You'll probably get it one day without specifically going for it, but it's very specific.)

Left For Dead (Speaks for itself. I sometimes let survivors get this achievement instead of simply giving hatch, because I know how bad it is)

Bless You, Taking One For The Team, Outbreak Breakout (absurdly high numbers so I group them together. I think the worst was Bless You because it's substantially more luck dependent.)

• dbd_newbiefan
    edited September 2023
    Options

Post edited by dbd_newbiefan on
  • dbd_newbiefan
    edited September 2023
    Options

• dbd_newbiefan
    edited September 2023
    Options

• dbd_newbiefan
    edited September 2023
    Options

• Veritere
    Veritere Member Posts: 35
    Options

For me:

The huntress one to hit far away (console player here) by far, myers 4 mori kill and probably the one where we have to crawl for the hatch (more of a nuisance, not being hard)

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,510
    Options

For us:

From the Void she kills [3 blinks with a grab is hard enough, doing it while trying to learn nurse was painful]

Outbreak Breakout [It's just a pain in the ***. No excuses for it.]

Skilled Huntress [Can aim fine even on controller, but we don't notice little things like trees or walls or buildings when we "lock on"]