If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Each killer should have their own tutorial.

Options

I'm sick and tired of using custom matches just to get dunked on by the bots when I'm trying to figure how the killer and their add ons work. If this is too much to aak then make custom matches against bots more easier so we can learn the killer better.

Comments

• Header
    Header Member Posts: 303
    Options

If you can’t beat bots you won’t be able to beat normal survivors most of the time

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,557
    Options

If you are trying to figure out the Killer, then why are you thinking you would win your training matches?

Besides it would be a whole bunch of work for bHVR, which changes because if the meta a best strategies would make the tutorial not good. And why? its double work players have already made tutorials on Youtube, to have them make videos or even worse design a tutorial environment.

bHVR also does what I call "designer's hand off" which means they don't like to specifically tell us how to play, rather they would like to observe us and tinker about their design process. So any deep analysis on how to play a Killer is something I don't think they want to do.

I personally think they should enlarge the loading screen tip pool with help from the best players in the community to provide good tips for players playing both killer and survivor. That might help and it should be relatively cheap to implement.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

The only thing they could actually do is give us those loading tips in the Tutorial tips menu somewhere (since I don't think they're there are they, didn't check that menu in a while)

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,557
    Options

I agree, taking those and adding them in would help alot.

• thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636
    edited September 2023
    Options

Good idea, but the amount of resources that would need to go into making 33 different tutorials isn't worth the ultimate payoff.

And that's only counting killers who are in the game right now, not those that will be introduced.

• KaTo1337
    KaTo1337 Member Posts: 463
    edited September 2023
    Options

Actually I think this is a good idea, but something else is more important to close the gab between beginners and mids a bit:

Survivor-Turorials how to run certain tiles for example.

For Killers, I think usual M1-Mindgames is enough, but not necessary.