If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Why is Blight 4.6 ,being so strong?

Options
JoaoVanBlizzard
JoaoVanBlizzard Member Posts: 554
edited September 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

One thing that always catches my attention when I face a Blight, is that it is a hybrid killer, it works both playing using power and bloodlust, which in my opinion, it shouldn't be as killers as nurse and spirit, which despite Although they are strong, they move slower, forcing the player to learn how to use their power, as Blight, if you don't know how to use the power, will play like a Pig, running and using M1 which is ridiculous in my opinion

I think it should be at 4.4, I don't believe that would harm older players experienced, the difference I imagine could happen is that he would need to spend more his power to control the map, which would reduce the absurd pressure that this killer already has

But I wanted to know the opinion of Blight players if the 4.6 speed helps him too much in chases, at least in my matches I lost a lot to Blight because I would reach for a pallet and he would knock me down with M1 and use his power to knock down another surv on the other side of the map, which makes this killer more lethal than it should be

It's worth remembering that this is not a nerf request, but rather a reflection I made on the killer of according to the games I played against him, I even tried to play with him to getting to know him and he appears to be slow to walk and his power requires dedicated learning, but there are a lot of people who play well with it, and have bots to train, it's no longer I need to be crushed in lobbies to learn how to play killer, well that was it folks, see you later

Post edited by EQWashu on

Answers