Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The Singularity audio bug

A very odd bug with Hux happened to me earlier, not a game breaking or disorienting glitch but enough to make me jump at least!

PS5

When exiting Hux’s biopods, a loud but brief audio cue played that had nothing to do with anything currently happening

Unsure if reproduction is possible by trying, but I entered my biopods and switched through them. When exiting, the survivor on the hook emitted this noise.

This is the only time this has happened to me, but it is odd.

Video clip of bug, sounds entity/hook progress related https://youtu.be/PUj6um4ieTw

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• huxenjoyer92
    huxenjoyer92 Member Posts: 28

This bug has happened for me on PC as well, but it doesn't happen in radius of a Survivor. It's seemingly random when it happens, but only when I'm awakening from using a Bio-Pod.

It doesn't seem to happen based on a specific perk or map. Not to intrude on the bug report, just confirming it's not on just a specific platform.

• Lord_Kaine
    Lord_Kaine Member Posts: 24
    edited September 2023

I've heard this if i sit looking through a biopod for a bit even without leaving, though it has been a bit since i last heard it.

The timing might just be random or it might mean something, not sure.