Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

How to reset icons in Dead by daylight

Options
Beammsss
Beammsss Member Posts: 1

I seen that they shut down the Dbd icon toolbox, I would like to go back to the default icons, I have tried everything I can think of, I have deleted the files, verified the files of Dbd, and have even uninstalled then reinstalled and nothing seems to work, some please help.

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,161
    Options

I guess you could uninstall via Steam and then manually delete all remaining files before reinstalling?

though I never used it and don’t know how it’s installed

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 2,976
    Options

Verify your game files maybe?

• loserlauren
    loserlauren Member Posts: 1
    Options

for future people looking for a fix or if youre still looking, heres how you do it:

right click dbd -> properties -> installed files -> browse -> dead by daylight folder -> content -> UI -> then delete the whole icon folder

i verified after just incase, im not sure if it makes a difference but that got rid of all the packs

hope this helps someone :)