It's about time to add anti-tunnel and anti-slugging too

Options
CS1_6
CS1_6 Member Posts: 54
edited September 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Wouldn't be such a bad idea to buff survivors even further. Anti tunnel and anti slugging is necessary to break the mold. Basekit UB and something to cut killers boring tunneling that way you would have more survivors respecting this game.

Comments

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,160
    Options

Slugging is only problem when it's 2vs1 and killer wants 4K so something for that would not hurt like hatch spawning if killer keep's someone on ground too long.

Tunneling should be reduced by making other tactics more viable. But maybe basekit ds should still be added with the 3s stun and then perk would make it back to 5s if you succeed the skill check. Specifically what should be nerfed is hard tunneling.

Then survivors should receive secondary objectives finding parts for gens to make gen rushing harder. SoloQ and swf still need balancing to make the closer as well as high tier and lower tier killers. I think highest killer should be A+ tier and lowest B- tier

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,138
    Options

There definitely needs to be something about end game slugging when the game is already won for the killer. I'm talking about the awkward hide and seek game for the hatch while one person bleeds out. Also bleeding people out for the sake of being toxic.

• GensByDaylight
    GensByDaylight Member Posts: 528
    Options

Just add killer bots...

You can beat the bot 100% of the time!

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 1,026
    Options

There is a very easy way. If there are only two survivors, a hatch will appear when one of them becomes incapacitated.

Only one survivor can escape through the hatch. The game ends when the hatch is closed by the killer or one of the survivors escapes.

Since the survivor's side is already likely to lose, it would be a good idea to display "You Lose" on the result screen of the last survivor.

It would be much better and stress-free to change specifications than being forced to make "slug" changes.

• Luminor
    Luminor Member Posts: 10
    Options

You forgot call them toxic after match and didn't say to get good.

• Chadku
    Chadku Member Posts: 729
    Options

Instead of Anti-Slugging BHVR should add a 'Concede' option whenever there are 3-4 slugged survs.

• Hanuka5
    Hanuka5 Member Posts: 141
    Options

Wouldn't be such a bad idea to buff survivors even further

You misunderstood how balancing in DBD works. The killrate is more or less fixed on 60% for killers (over all killers over all MMR). If you want a buff like you said, you will get a massiv nerf in the other hand.

I also dont understand why you want to remove important gameelements. I mean if slugging isnt possible at all anymore, than why bother even with hooking? Just let the survivor be ported on a random hook in the moment hes knock downed. No i dont think thats a good idea. Slugging is not easy and to know when you can risk to slug a survivor and when not is a important (and interesting) thing to learn.

Also if you check Nightlight you see that unbreakable only has a pickrate of about 8% and is not even in the top 10. So the most of survivors dont see the talent as that important. People are picking Windows of Opportunity (see where vaults and pallets are) 4 times more as unbreakable.

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,205
    Options

Are you ready to take 180 seconds gen nerf with it? Otherwise I have no idea what do you expect to happen...

• kaoraku
    kaoraku Member Posts: 247
    Options

Also there should be a button which kills the killer instantly.