The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Hatch and the showdown

This, this thing right here. Every killer knows what I'm talking about with just the topic, more or less. It has got to be the most aggravating thing in the world. When you as the killer find the hatch and then few minutes later so does the last survivor. Now it becomes a waiting contest. I had heard the put it as a test feature that you could close the hatch. Oh wow that would save a lot of time.

Oh wait a minute, it wasn't implemented because people were crying about it. Simply make it a timed close. if the killer closes the hatch don't make it stay shut but put a time limit on it. Will this prevent camping probably not (looking at you leatherface nubs), but that whole waiting game stuff has got to stop. Today alone I had 7 instants of that happening, 7! That is more than enough aids for me to put down the game for the rest of the day. If people disagree then please purpose a different idea because other than be able to close the hatch, standing there waiting isn't fun. (Pretty good job so far, more like in your dreams.)

I gave my idea on the whole hatch thing but before anyone starts, I also play survivor too. I'm not a killer all the time because that gets boring.

Comments

• XeroIdea
    XeroIdea Member Posts: 41

That is the problem with developers these days. They don't really care too much about the community of their games and kind of do whatever they want. That however will be saved for another time. I just hope that we at least can get some kind of idea here and that someone might see and understand the kind of changed needed for the hatch. No likes those stand offs, it's a really boring waiting game.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@XeroIdea said:
    That is the problem with developers these days. They don't really care too much about the community of their games and kind of do whatever they want. That however will be saved for another time. I just hope that we at least can get some kind of idea here and that someone might see and understand the kind of changed needed for the hatch. No likes those stand offs, it's a really boring waiting game.

Survivors represent rougly 80% of the community and thus represent 80% of the wallets, dont forget that