The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DBD killers in a nutshell

buckk0097
buckk0097 Member Posts: 96
edited October 2023 in General Discussions

Trapper/Hag ---------> looking at the ground simulator. also basement so DEAD

wraith ------> why are there no pallets left on this side of the map so quickly ??... Sees the wraith back flips into a pallet break animation while kicking a gen as he is vaulting a window in lighting speed while cloaked..... also sloppy butcher so DEAD.

Sadako -------> -_O ..... DEAD with 0 hooks.

Legion ------> Legend says that team is still mending the deep wound to this day.... also that claudette is healing in the corner.....so DEAD

Nurse -------> you are just filling a lobby for someone playing their favorite single player game. also DEAD

Myers ------> he still hasnt popped his Ti...er.............. SHANKED TILL DEAD

Spirit ------> I hope they dont have good headphones.......DEAD

Ghostface/Freddy/billy/Singularity -----------> man i feel bad for the killer...might actually SURVIVE....but soloq so DEAD.

Wesker --------> let me open that antidote case....it could still be the other..........NOT AGAIN, also tunneled till DEAD

Blight -------> oh man this killer is fun....wait......thats alchemist ri.......DEAD

Doctor --------> what does his addons do again ?

Oni -------> dont get hit please ... that way he is just normal m1 ki...Teammate get hit anyway. DEAD

Huntress -------> actually fun and fair surprisingly.... but why is she not holding any hatchets.... surprised my teammates died fast to her.... im gonna save anyway....she pulls..........oh yeaaaaaa..IRI HEAD. so DEAD

Bubba -------> Dont you dare go for the save...goes anyway.....DEAD

Trickster -------> not in high walls loop ? ....... DEAD

Pig -------> why is this trap disarm bar red and slow ?......screams half way through progress.....ohhhhhhh its that pig...so DEAD

Xeno/nemesis/pyramidhead/dredge/artist/Knight --------> Hold W, loop a window or pallet your DEAD.

Clown/cenobite/deathslinger ------------> Drop pallet early, loop without doing that your DEAD

Chess merchant -------> "CRIES OF HELP AND AGONY"......hides in lockers for 1 hour out of spite......also DEAD

anything i am missing ?

Post edited by buckk0097 on

Comments