Please, BHVR, I beg you, change Skull Merchant's chase music

Options

I liked to play this killer before, and I'm looking forward to play her after the rework, but her new chase music is just irritating to hear. It's just a random loud banging drums without any motif. I got a headache after the first chase already. Killers hear their chase music for more than a half of a game, and I do not want to hear... this.

Her terror radius music is amazing, and I love it with my whole heart, her old chase music was pretty nice too, but the new one is just painful to listen, and I physically cannot play this character now, but I really want to...

Comments

• Skitten56
    Skitten56 Member Posts: 314
    Options

Yes, please BHVR change the chase music back. The old chase music was a sort of washing machine music that some complained about but it was a consistent nice rhythm that was good in the background. I actually enjoyed the old one, it was washing machine but it was good washing machine music. The new chase music is much more grating on the ears and disorientating. It just feels more chaotic and unappealing than the previous version.

I agree with OP, its bad enough to the point where I don't want to play her a bit tbh.

• Chadku
    Chadku Member Posts: 729
    Options

What i want is the option to turn the killer's TR music to the general one for yourself.

Some killers have pretty good ones but dear god what is going on with Nurse's & SM.

They hinder in chase and unbearable to the ears.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 711
    Options

I don't like her old chase music or her new chase music.

Both sound like frying pans clattering down a staircase to me.

• dbdthegame
    dbdthegame Member Posts: 699
    Options

Old chase music triggers people's PTSD. I would take a screeching baby chase music over her old chase music.