Deathslinger reload speed change

Options

Not gonna make a lengthy post because I don't believe these change anything but anyway

The change is useless, Warden's Keys might be nerfed but it still brings the reload speed to 2.25s, the speed at which this cooldown feels comfortable. -0.15s on the basekit speed is pretty much nothing and there are still no other addon worth running over Warden's Keys.

The better way to go about it is to just make 2.25s the basekit speed, get rid of Warden's Keys entirely and find a brand new effect. Deathslinger as never been considered broken with this addon equipped so I don't see why it couldn't be basekit. I generally hate addons that give you direct buffs like that without any penalty because it feels the basekit numbers are purposefully gatekept in order to make those addons.

Small notes on the Jaw Smasher and Wanted Poster as well, they don't come into play often, no matter the speed increase you will give them. Slinger is 85% when he aims which is more than enough because you don't stay like that too long and 85% is not enough of a penalty to lose any significant distance on a survivor. Just try it, you can walk the entire road of dead dawg saloon while aiming, at the end you will still be in lunging distance of the survivor.

Comments

• Chadku
    Chadku Member Posts: 729
    Options

After Ghostface's addon rework of there only being singles for ex. multiple stalk speed addons turned into a single one i wonder why the other killers still need multiple addons that all have the same effect.

Just make the Wanted Poster & Warden Key be the only addon and give the others different effects