If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Changes for the top 2 survivor meta perks and talk about a future anti gen-rush mechanic for killers

Options
pandorayr
pandorayr Member Posts: 576
edited October 2023 in General Discussions

These 2 perks are above 20% use and must be changed if want to change the metagame.

Why window of opportunity not received the changes announced in the PTB?

I'm so disappointed not to read in the update notes the announced changes to Window of Opportunities, I think this perk is quite unfair it should have some adjustments and the player need to use memory to remember where each window or pallet. Add a cooldown to reading auras similar to Object Of Obsession but only when the survivors are involved on a chased.

Change to Windows of Opportunity:

The first time you are injured and you are chased unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability. The Auras of Breakable Walls Pallets and windows are revealed to you within 24/28/32 metres.

Windows of opportunity reveals the auras of breakable walls, pallets and windows each 30 seconds for 3 seconds.

Made for this is the most insane perk in the game, this perk destroy killers 4.4 or less speed, there should never have been a perk with an indefinite speed increase also gives the effect endurance.

Only change I can think is to limit the perk to 1 use for a trial.

Change to Made For this:

The first time you are the injured state the timer is activates to Made for This and you benefit from the following effect:

Gain a 1/2/3 % haste for the next 60 seconds.

Made For This Made can only be activated once per trial.

This perk and its effect are disabled once the exit gates are powered.

Adrenaline needs a nerf for a long time has remained unchange and mostly used perk because has two effects.

Unfair to keep beneficits effects of curing one health state and the speed boost.

Change to Adrenaline:

Once the Exit Gates are powered, instantly heal one Health State.

Adrenaline is on hold if you are disabled at the moment it triggers and will instead activate upon being freed.

If playing against The nightmare Adrenaline will wake you from the Dream World upon activation.

Adrenaline ignores an existing Exhaustion.

Balancing the game should always about problems concerns on both sides

By the way now there is an anti-camping mechanic hope you add a new anti-gen-rush mechanic.

We need this change because repair not require skill and is also very easy and fast and increasing the time to complete a generation is not a solution and pressing the space key every 15 or 20 seconds a either.

Honestly this mechanic has become obsolete and deserves to be change the gameplay after so many years

Please tell me what you think, thanks.

Post edited by pandorayr on

Comments