Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Paid for acua cells 1100 and didn't get them

DaGovernor
DaGovernor Member Posts: 2
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

I paid for acua cells on dbd yesterday October 12 2023 $8.99 for 1100 acua cells but after I bought them and it said purchase complete another message pop up saying purchase fail ( if you paid for acua cells they will be available after game reset) I did that and didn't receive them I waited until next day October 13 2023 and I still did not receive them can something be done or can I have a refund

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Please contact Support regarding this, and they will be able to assist you further: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/ Refunds would have to be requested from the platform in which you purchased them on (Steam Store, PSN, XB Store, etc) and are subject to their refund policies.

Comments

• DaGovernor
    DaGovernor Member Posts: 2

Acua cells or Refund?

• cheekymonkey_78
    cheekymonkey_78 Member Posts: 1

Hi I have the exact same issue paid for 1100 auric cells today 14th Oct £7.19 got the same error message restarted the game no change to auric cells after restart checked bank & microsoft order history everything checks out payment has been taken but the game is failing to finalise the purchase transaction with an error.

I've also uninstalled & reinstalled the game incase there was an install issue since the recent update.

(I purchased 500 Auric cells on the 8th October that purchase completed successfully.)

Hope this issue is resolved soon or I will request a refund via Microsoft.

This discussion has been closed.