Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The Lament configuration

MonsterMo
MonsterMo Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

-Platform PlayStation- When I play as the cenobite and pick up the lament configuration the chain hunt starts but no chains spawn on anyone and after the chain hunt is over I can't use my chains and I can't teleport when people try to solve the box.

6 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• jayoshi
    jayoshi Member Posts: 314

Came here to confirm same thing. Doesn't matter if you hook someone, down them, pick them up, break a pallet, etc. it will not reset your power and allow you to use it again. The bug only happens when you pick up the box from the ground. If you hit a survivor and down them while they are carrying the box, you don't get this bug after getting the box from them. Again - It's only when picked off the ground.

So until it's fixed, if you see it on the ground, just let it be :/

• kingbigby
    kingbigby Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Platform - PC

Exact same thing happened to me. Had a daily where I had to bind survivors 4 times. Game started, found box, then chain hunt was useless, and I couldn't M2 or teleport to box.

• Lkwamazing9
    Lkwamazing9 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

https://youtu.be/acty7irDKvw recorded a game where this occured (ignore my fan in the background)

• ZenaLimuria
    ZenaLimuria Member Posts: 1

I can confirm that its the same on pc. I hadnt tried to use the chains before chain hunt. but had a hard time chasing people with cenobite.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,150

It happens on Xbox series s as well. Gonna stay away from him until it fixed.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033
    edited October 2023

Same for me as well. Started a match and got the lament right off bat. Bugged out rest of game.

I started a quick Bot match to check and I started with my M2. It seems picking up the box is what triggers the bug. Not confirmed though.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,150

The bug is triggered by picking up the box as pinhead if survivors don't grab it.

• Felgoose
    Felgoose Member Posts: 163

PS4

Happens to me too. Anytime i pick up the box I become just a powerless m1 killer.

• Youbze
    Youbze Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

PC

Same here, happened to me twice last week

• JiggleWiggle
    JiggleWiggle Member Posts: 329

Sidenote it does also not work if the killer downs you while holding the box