Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Auric Cells error

Xample
Xample Member Posts: 1
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

i paid for 1,100 Auric Cells and it charged my card for it and after it went through i got a message that said it would be there after i launched the game again and ive been on and off dbd all day and i have yet to recieve the cells

Post edited by EQWashu on
4 votes

Declined · Last Updated

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Please contact Support, so they can assist you further: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/

Comments

• DragonMaiden7
    DragonMaiden7 Member Posts: 20

I had this same issue. I talked to Microsoft about it but they said that it was on the Developer’s end because no matter how we tried to troubleshoot it we couldn’t receive anything. I sent out an email twenty hours ago but haven’t heard anything yet though it’s the weekend.

• SashaJade
    SashaJade Member Posts: 1

Me and my friends are having the exact same issue, i contacted microsoft and they said it’s on the game developers end. i submitted a ticket and haven’t heard anything back yet. This should seriously be looked into asap as i’ve been charged money for cells i’ve never received i also bought the more expensive pack.

• cosmosseeker119
    cosmosseeker119 Member Posts: 5

With an event that has timed exclusives coming up this needs to get addressed, I just purchased cells, got the message to restart the game, did so and didn’t receive my purchased cells. Get it together bhvr…

• Luca_sin_S
    Luca_sin_S Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

i have the same problem! im glad to know im not the only one

• SynixEditz
    SynixEditz Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I hope i get my cells back

• proland
    proland Member Posts: 6

i have the same problem! im glad to know im not the only one....Sad

• CaptainHustles
    CaptainHustles Member Posts: 184

Same here, submitted a ticket. Hopefully we all get replies soon!

This discussion has been closed.