Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

My Daily Rituals seem stuck at only 2

Been playing/logging in all week and I don't know exactly when this started bit it was very recently. I had a daily for Alien tail downs that I just kept saving then one day I get on and it is gone and I only have two dailies now, confused I just complete one and then I don't get a new one, I get rid of one a different day and don't get a new one. So now it seems to be a glitch? I play on PS5 and go between the PS4 and PS5 versions. This could of happened after the latest update but I am not 100% sure.

14 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Killer_Queen
    Killer_Queen Member Posts: 97
    edited November 2023

It has been going on atleast since day the tome/rift came out I just watched a YouTube video I made of the rift and thank you.

Post edited by Killer_Queen on
  • Killer_Queen

7.3.1 update did not fix the issue 😞.

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 324

I have this issue as well ;) I'm on steam. No clue what triggered it but it has been on 2 for a while now.

• Killer_Queen

Did you per chance have the Alien Tail Downs as a challenge and it went missing? I am not sure if it is related to ththat challenge but I remember that challenge just disappearing one day.

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 324

Yeah I remember getting that challenge. I don't remember if it disappeared or i dismissed it tho. Did not finish it.

• AccountingNightmare
    AccountingNightmare Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I have this issue as well. I definitely had the Xenomorph Tail Downs Daily and I had a full log of 3 Daily Rituals. I logged in a few days later to play and the Tail Downs Daily had disappeared and nothing has replaced it. I did NOT dismiss it (I also had the Xenomorph Chase Daily so I was hoping to do them at the same time). I did all my other Dailies but that 3rd slot seems to still be bugged. I haven't played in a few days and my Dailies are still at 2.

• Cannonade42
    Cannonade42 Member Posts: 3

Yeah I've had this issue since the Haunted update and also had the Xeno Tail daily before the update. When I logged in after the update, I just had one daily ritual, then a second generated the next day, but only two keep appearing. I still had the Xeno Tail daily active as well.

• Killer_Queen

Still an on going issue, seems related to this Alien Tail daily.

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 424
    edited October 2023

I am not getting a third daily to pop up either, though so far I have had no Xenomorph dailies. Just one for Spirit and one for Wesker. Today I should have gotten the third but it didn't show up and I dismissed the Wesker one, getting a Feng daily in return. Upon completing that I got a Deathslinger daily in its place. So yeah, the third daily just does not show up correctly.

• mazime
    mazime Member Posts: 1

I'm having this issue as well, still has not been fixed.

• Killer_Queen

Any update? I still am having thr issue.

• nicolewardin
    nicolewardin Member Posts: 1

ive been having this issue since they did the double bonus for dailys. I believe it was around the haunted event.

• wanduxo
    wanduxo Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Same here! I don't know what to do to solve this

• Nickdub0819
    Nickdub0819 Member Posts: 2

I've been having this issue for quite sometime now too and do also remember the alien tail challenge.

I figured it would get fixed pretty quick but nothing yet...

• Killer_Queen

Yeah, I still have the issue too.

• Horrorcomicnerd
    Horrorcomicnerd Member Posts: 54
    edited December 2023

I have been having this issue since October on PS4, I do believe I had a Xenomorph daily ritual and the next day it disappeared and wasn't replaced. I am still stuck on having only 2 daily rituals instead of 3. I hope this gets fixed soon.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

partner got this happen to him.

my fine at 3

• Killer_Queen

The update today seems to finally have fixed it today.