Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Healing progress doesn't show up

I had a game where I got off the hook and I had self care and when I started healing the heal progress was invisible like I wasn't healing at all then another survivor went down and I couldn't tell if they were healing or not because the heal bar wasn't showing heal progression

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,046

Thank you for reporting this, Mikoto_souh1! Would you be able to provide some further information?

• What platform did you experience this on?
    • What Character and Perks (besides Self-Care that you mentioned) were played in this match?
    • Which Map did this occur on (to the best of your memory)?
    • Frequency of the issue (have you experienced this before, or again after reporting? Or, thus far have only had this occur in the one match?)

Thank you!

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164
    edited October 2023

My friend and I have had this happen, as well. In two different matches on different maps, different characters. I'm on Switch, he's on PS4. We both ran Self Care but otherwise our perk loadouts were different. It would happen to both of us in the same match. We could see the healing progress if we healed the other person, but we couldn't see the progress on ourselves when Self Caring.

I don't think our perk loadouts were the same from match to match, either, because we were working on Tome challenges. The killer did not have Sloppy Butcher or anything that applied hemorrhage or mangled. When Self Caring, we found out we were healing, we just could not see the progress on ourselves.

• MIKOTO_SOUH1
    MIKOTO_SOUH1 Member Posts: 25

https://youtu.be/jmbBBXEK2qg?si=dPT1v5l8YJXjlvAl. Here's a link to what happened with the heal not showing progress

• YuGiOhJCJ2
    YuGiOhJCJ2 Member Posts: 63
    edited November 2023

I can confirm the bug.

No progression shown while using the Self-Care perk today.

It's a duplicate of https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/393875/switch-minor-self-care-visual-bug#latest

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 504

I have had this happen also. Recently on Hawkins map and I was using Botany and Self Care. I think another time it happened was on a Macmillan map.

• Gucci_218_TTV
    Gucci_218_TTV Member Posts: 53

PS5, have had this happen several times the past few days. It's not perk specific etc. Self care, healing others, or by getting healed I've had this happen where the bar doesn't change just blank gray bar. You do get healed per usual you just don't see the progress of it.

• BugReporterOnly

I had this happen a couple of times. It seems to be a visual glitch but I kept on healing to see if I would heal in time and I did, so please just keep healing you should heal. Also keep in mind of mangled effects and stuff if it happens.

• BugReporterOnly

Adding more information it just happend to me on Lampkin Lane against a Doctor so it might be an issue with him and Self Care.