The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Xenomorph Needs To Be Nerfed

MadnessLTL
MadnessLTL Member Posts: 12
edited October 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

The new killer xenomorph is unblanaced because he can throw his tail over the pallets and obstacles when deathslinger and huntress have same potential but they have 4.4 speed and for some reason xeno have same speed on standed and crawl mode "4.6". Its huge advantage for killer it must be changed xeno must be 4.4 killer in crawl mode or another alternation make m1 hits unavaliable in crawl mode.

"sorry for bit ugly post. im not that guy who is posting things everyday ;d"

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Viktor1853
    Viktor1853 Member Posts: 942

Xenomorph are fine just use the turrets

• xEmoGirlxAlexisx
    xEmoGirlxAlexisx Member Posts: 598

If u really are complaining about that Xenomorph can hit Survivors over Paletts and Obstacles damn than u need to hate Nemesis He is a Xenomorph whit bigger Range and no Flame Turrets the only reason why Xeno is stronger is because he has Map pressure

git gud and learn how to place the Flame Turrets Right to counter Xeno

• CatnipLove
    CatnipLove Member Posts: 1,006

Alien's anti-loop isn't strong enough to warrant being 4.4. The only thing that is slightly weird is that Alien has access to M1 and M2 at the same time, whereas other killers have to commit to one or the other. But it doesn't seem to make Alien too strong. You just can't juke Alien at close range like you can with Huntress for example.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

According to kill rates, Alien actually needs a buff.

• MadnessLTL

here is also another alternation that i said in my post make m1 hits unavaliable while you're using tail attack. Both abillity tail attack and normal hit is too much at this same time.

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,410
    edited October 2023

That will be a horrible idea btw. xD

The tail attack can be abused by survivors by it's "janky" mechanics. Even in the open survivors can simply push left or right in the right time to avoid the hit and push w to run on the other side of the map while you recover.

I'm not even talking about hitting over the objects now become something unrealistic for some reason.

The tail just keeps hitting "invisible walls" even if you aim much higher.

"Again, you have to play Xeno yourself"

• MadnessLTL

i can agree when you're saying his one of the best thing map controling the better version of sadako but i disagree when you're saying nemi would be nightmare for me when im playing against him but answer is simply no because nemi is unavaliable to use both m1 and m2 at the same time also for nemi the huge counter and what makes it one of the worst killer for me is he can't hit you when you're crouching next to pallet, walls and things even barrel lol unlike xeno which throws his tail over i mean "Over" the obstacles and in most cases when half of survivor body even arms are hiden behind rock xeno can still hit with his tail. isn't that stupid? what you think? for me he definietly needs to be nerfed like remove abillity to use m1 hits when you're on crawl state or make crawl state speed 4.4

• MadnessLTL

im tryna say same the hitting over the obstacles are stupid when your shoulders are hidden as survivor behind the rock xeno can still hit you. how im suppost to play against killer like that

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,162

The only thing tey could fix about Xeno (and Nemy for that matter) would be the ######### hitboxes (or at least their visual feedback). I am sick of getting hit behind some rocks just because the tail/whip magically wrapped itself around it without giving me the feedback.

• pizzavessel15
    pizzavessel15 Member Posts: 534

he doesnt need nerfs. nemesis can hit over pallets and windows too and cannot be taken out of his power yet hes 4.6. xeno is fine.

• caipt
    caipt Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 563

Huntress and deathslinger have a lower speed and a more punishing power because its availability is not controlled by survivors. Xenomorphs power needs to be as oppressive as it is because survivors can completely remove it. Xeno is designed around absolutes, either he dominates you in chase with his extremely powerful tail or he has no power at all. It fluctuates throughout a match but thats the overall idea.