Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

We need Rift cosmetic recolors in the store

Please I am begging. It really sucks to miss a Rift and have no chance to ever get a cosmetic recolor. I don’t understand why they don’t end up in the store like the new cosmetics eventually do.

Comments

• Jay_Whyask
    Jay_Whyask Member Posts: 566

They're struggling to bring the normal coloured cosmetics to the store.

I don't believe we're going to see the deep rift outfits in the store anytime soon.

• scorpia
    scorpia Member Posts: 38
    edited October 2023

Struggling? They put them in the store 1 year after the Rift, which is why the Ghost Face cosmetic just got added. That’s not a struggle, that’s a schedule. And they seem very keen on adding new cosmetics all the time. The recolors already exist, adding them to the store should not be an issue.

Also I’m not talking about deep rift, I’m talking about recolors of cosmetics that are in the store. For example, the pink and white version of Nurse’s Lady Lunatic cosmetics, or the version of Spirit’s Awakened Origin cosmetic that has black hair instead of white.

• scorpia
    scorpia Member Posts: 38

Idk why my comment got deleted but I am not talking about deep rift, I’m talking recolors of existing in store cosmetics like the pink and white version of Nurse’s Lady Lunatic set. And I don’t think they’re struggling to add cosmetics to the store but apparently saying so is against the rules or something.

• Jay_Whyask
    Jay_Whyask Member Posts: 566

My bad, I was looking at a tweet talking about Ghostface's deep rift outfit not being available and my brain auto corrected the context of your post to deep rift recolours instead of the normal ones.

Also, I mentioned that they're struggling to add rift cosmetics to the store because they, unambiguously, are. They don't follow their own schedule.

Anyways, I'm agreeing with you, scooch over, I'm on your team.

• Geiz
    Geiz Member Posts: 43

I agree. As a David main, I'd love the Wave Runner skin, this is the only skin I'm missing. The other piece I'd also love to have is the Dwight's Pizza Hoodie.

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937

It seems counter productive to not eventually add them to the store.

I'll still buy the rift and participate because I like getting the outfits cheaper and faster.

I don't need to feel special and unique with my deep rift outfits. Everyone should have the option to eventually obtain them.