Where is Oni's Deep Rift sword?

Hello! so today I wanted to see if anyone knows about the new blades for The Oni in the rift, and if anyone could tell me if there is any visual difference between his normal rift blade and his deep rift blade.

Here it's the normal rift blade:

And here it's the deep rift blade:

I don't find literally any visual changes from the normal to the deep rift one, not even the handle. And I was wondering if the devs forgot to put a deep rift recolored blade in the tier 92 of the rift. I am really hoping that we can get a different deep rift recolor of the katana, because is one of my favorites by far. Maybe something like The Ghostface knife back in his rift outfit, where he got the entire knife colored in blue.

But it's just an idea, I would be happy with anything if it changes the color in some parts of the sword.

Answers

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,168

Good find. 99,999% its just an oversight and once made aware off, they will just swap out the propper textures in the next hotfix.

What I find a bit more disconcerning is The Twins outfit: a couple of tomes back The Twins were one of the showcase killers and permiered this exact outfit.

Not its back as a recolor and thats really sad; I mean, I don't mind free stuff, but The Twins are about the most neglected killer and the only attention they get is a recolor of the last free cosmetic they got. Thats just one notch over a re-color of their base cosmetic :D Oh what a time to be alive for a Twin player.

• Pochoclo
    Pochoclo Member Posts: 15

I mean, it's a cool recolor imo. And at least it's something, there are some killers that don't get much love...and of course, Twins is one of them. At least it's something! and that outfit it's from like 6 rifts ago, from april of 2022 if Im not wrong, so it's good to see that at least they get something

• Akumakaji

I guess thats one way to look at it. I am usually not complaining about free stuff, but in the case of the Twins it really feels like a slap in the face. But yeah, I will take it.

• Akumakaji

BTW, even though I am kinda hijacking your thread, here is a comparison between the two Twins outfits. I still think its kiiiinda lazy and would have at least vied for a different main color, like red or green, but in its own right its okay.

Free stuff, is free stuff after all.

• Pochoclo
    Pochoclo Member Posts: 15

I wanted to revive this a little bit because it's been a month and the swords has not been added to the game. There has been some hotfixes already and even Chucky was added, but the deep rift recolor sword has been the same. PLEASE just add it, Im begging. Thank you