Okay I seriously why do people slug

Okay, so let's paint a happy little picture. we have a big bad Blight now he has a few friends, a Dwight and a Zarina, because everyone needs a friend. Now let's put some generators, and four of them have lights on meaning one left before Dwight, and Zarina have to go back home.

The Blight doesn't want that, so he puts the Zarina down for a little nap. Though she split her tomato juice on the ground, we don't make mistakes, just happy accidents.

Now the Dwight wants to wake Zarina up from her little nap, but he can't as Blight wants to make sure he can send Dwight and Zarina to the Entity isn't that nice.

With one generator left and two of their other teammates already seeing the Entity, Dwight needs to stay quiet and hidden with Zarina, also knowing this.

So Dwight hides behind this little rocks and trees the match goes one for a solid few minutes with Dwight waking Zarina up because she might not be happy with him just trying to survive because the Dwight is actually solo q.

In the end Dwight scratches his head and wonders why do people slug when two people are left since it just makes the match longer then it should.

I hope you had a nice time painting with me today.

Comments