We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Do you think the attack on titan collab is ever coming back?

I just found out that the mobile game of Dead by Daylight had a cool collab with Attack on titan and now that we got stranger things back as well, i am really hoping we get the old and maybe even a new collection of aot again as well.

Comments

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Nope, at least not in few years because of DbD Mobile just took the license themselfs and it's probably now just exclusive to them.

• SleepyLunatic
    SleepyLunatic Member Posts: 408

thats not how licencing works.

They can give out licenced to more than one, excepts its strictly in the deal which i doubt.

• roadkill
    roadkill Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4

I kinda doubt it, apparently last season already got released like a week ago. Hype is gonna die down eventually also

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,693

I doubt it because i have seen pretty much no-one asking for it back. People constantly asked for stranger things back and that made a huge difference according to the writers of the show.

Maybe this is different with the Japanese DBD community, though

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763

The survivor skins were ok, but the killer skins were very meh. Not terribly interested in having it back vs something new.