If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Onryo is absolutely miserable to verse

Options

You guys really missed the mark with condemned. It's still way too easily exploitable and EXPONETIALLY increases the time and coordination to combat.

First lets talk the exploitability. Teleporting to turn the TVs off. I am very good at managing my tapes. So just myself alone is shutting TVs off. Then you have the killer teleporting which is also turning TVs off. This results in 3 survivors who have no chance to even stop condemned. THIS ABSOLUTELY NEEDS TO BE FIXED. The only counter should NEVER be 100% locked. We are talking about the ABILITY TO KILL SURVIVORS EARLY and you have created a system that robs counterplay??? Make it make sense.

Second the teleport cooldown needs to be significantly longer. There's no reason the killer needs to teleporting around the map a hundred times in one minute. This is obviously just to build condemned and not to actually patrol. There's simply way too much freedom to abuse this instead of thinking strategically.

It so extremely frustrating that now that this killer is reworked you think that its an excuse to not go back and fix poor designs. I know it's going to take years for this to get addressed. It's disgusting how you long you leave imbalances and grievances in the game. Stop making new killers and survivor perks if you can't manage to correct the ones you have already.

Comments

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,080
    Options

Sadako is very unenjoyable to play against. If you can grab a tape at the start of the trial, you're fine for a while. If you can't, you're not fine, because other survivors are also grabbing tapes, and Sadako is teleporting to TVs which disables them so there's less tapes for you to grab, so you're running around the map looking for a TV that hasn't been turned off. If survivors are also trying to get rid of stacks of Condemned then they're turning off even more TVs and you're still running in circles looking for them. And then you finally reach a TV only for Sadako to pop out and smack you in the face. Oh and she's probably running the add-on that spreads Condemned for healing, maybe even doing the old slugging strategy, so that makes it even worse.

It's an awful experience, not fun or interesting at all, it just feels like a slog.

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510
    edited November 2023
    Options

^ and the experience on stupid indoor maps (about 30% played games at the moment with the increased chance of Hawkins) makes everything even worse!

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,980
    Options

You can't really use ring drawing to slug anymore though, it only applies to injured heals