Slugging

Options
OlafSieger
OlafSieger Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Why is 4 minute slugging still a thing? I understand when you sometimes have to slug up to a minute. But there are literally zero points for letting someone slugged for 4 minutes and refusing to hook them because that happens just out of toxicity and now this happens literally every second game. Sometimes they don't even let you die and just pick you up and drop you again so you wiggle out and then you stand there for up to 10 minutes. Sorry but am I playing Desktop Simulator or an Survival Horror Game? So many people I know just don't play dbd anymore because they know it is a waste of time because you aren't even able to play the game most of the time.. I'm sick of being forced to stay in the for minutes. It's worse than facecamping and tunneling were ever combined because both ended quickly atleast and you could do something against it yourself. But you can't do anything against being forced to stay other than dc and as I said this happens every 2-3 game so if I would dc everytime I would probably get banned for a whole week because of that #########. But I suppose it will just get ignored for another 5 years like everything takes 100 years to actually be changed :)

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments