If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

about the nemesis basekit

Options

On chucky's ptb I noticed that you guys updated the nemesis syringe animation, this made me think that you are planning to buff or even do a rework for this wonderful killer, I would like to give some simple buff ideas to make him more enjoyable to play, firstly, I will divide it into 3 topics, the zombies, the tentacles and the infection.

zombies:

bhvr have a lot of problems with AI, buffing zombies numerically would be a great option

for each infected survivor, the movement speed of zombies is increased by 5%

for each infected survivor the zombies' field of vision is increased by 5°

the time zombies are blinded is reduced by 8 seconds

tentacle:

the tentacle is in a good state, but i would like to have some changes to make nemesis feels more like nemesis

Uninfected survivors hit by a tentacle are slowed for 1 second

in tier 2, the tentacle has a range of 5.5 or 6 meters

In tier 3, the nemesis tentacle has a range of 6.5 or 7 meters and your penalty for missing a tentacle attack is reduced by 0.15 seconds

nemesis can use his tentacle to grab survivors in the dying state from a certain distance (like wesker can do with injuried survivors)

infection:

infection is literally just a 3rd health state for survivors, so, making it like, do something decent would be amazing

infected survivors cough more commonly (I don't know exactly the time interval between one cough and another, but making it more common would be a big help)

Infected survivors will vomit leaving pools on the ground, like pools of blood, but... blue

Infected survivors suffer a 5 or 10% healing speed penalty, because like... they are infected by a deadly virus or something like that

For survivors, each supply box must have 2 vaccines to balance the power that the tentacle and the nemesis infection possess, it can prevent the nemesis from being too oppressive

idk about his addons, it´s really hard to balance them around his power

Comments