Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Switch - Minor Self-Care visual bug

tjt85
tjt85 Member Posts: 857

After the update, there's a minor bug with Self-Care on the Switch. The perk still functions as normal, but the status bar no longer appears to progress.

As you can see in the image above, I hit a skill check but there's no visible healing progress (capture was taken about half way through healing).

I always run Botany with it and haven't tested the perk without, so I don't know if it's just a problem with Self-Care itself or something else is the issue.

I know it's only a minor visual bug, but I felt I should report it all the same.

5 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, tjt85. We are forwarding this to the team to be looked into.

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,734

I had this issue too on the PTB, seems like it wasn’t fixed. It doesn’t happen every time, but often times with SC there is just no visible healing progress. If you stop and let someone else start healing you, then it will be visible again.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,823

I just had a match like this on PC. I was running self-care, botany and deja-vu as well. Killer was a Hag with sloppy, Waterlogged Shoe and Scarred Hand. Could not see any progress on self-care.

• lukeneves
    lukeneves Member Posts: 50
    edited October 2023

Yeah it's an intermittent issue apparently and unfortunately. Cannot reproduce every time. This will be a difficult fix.

• YuGiOhJCJ2
    YuGiOhJCJ2 Member Posts: 63
    edited October 2023

I can confirm the bug.

When I use Self-Care, I can't see the healing progression:

The perk is working, I can heal myself but it would be better if I can see the healing progression.

Frequency: never / sometimes / often / always

• Lil98
    Lil98 Member Posts: 3

For me when the bug happens I have the same issue with the bar not progressing but it won’t let me heal myself at all when it happens I have to find someone else to finish healing me or have I to go the entire game injured until the killer finally gets me or I escape

• Akayaofthemoon
    Akayaofthemoon Member Posts: 22

I have been having this trouble too with Self-Care and I also use Botany with it. It doesn’t happen every game but it does happen a lot. It still works but you just can’t see the progress which can be annoying for sure. The worst is when it just won’t end so you have to get someone to finish the heal which defeats the purpose though I don’t get that worst version of the bug often.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164

Happens on PS4 as well.