If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

You seriously shouldn't throw a game to complete a challenge

Options
jamally093
jamally093 Member Posts: 1,522
edited December 2023 in General Discussions

I have to blind twice while they carry a survivor here's the thing doing this challenge basically means I'm forced to throw every match I'm in to complete it. A chall shouldn't require you to basically not play a match normally just to complete I'll take totem challenges you cleanse totems your not throwing the match or flashlight blinds as normal challenge not throwing the match. But okay let's just go with master survivor challenges. Reveal the killer beyond 24 meters with Feng while using alert. Seriously I was able to complete the challenge and not throw the match since I play normally or how about this escape a chase while using Lithe and not get hit also easy to do since you play normally. Also saying well blind while they hook yeah no doesn't work either. What's worse is the fact I don't want to get reported because I threw the match.

Comments