Tome 17 - Back-to-back challenge bug

Options
HeyWillson
HeyWillson Member Posts: 6
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

I completed the challenge in Tome 17 - Commitment named "Back-to-back" survivor master challenge described as "Get consecutive Great result on 3 Skill Check(s) while working on a generator while using the perk Technician. Complete this challenge in a single trial"

I did complete this, I saw the status of the challenge show in the HUD as completed - three consecutive Great Skill Checks - and yet when the match ended, this was not reflected in the rift progress.

Note that I did not escape, but nowhere in the description is that a requirement.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
4 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This has been already reported and it's under review. Thank you!

Comments

• mggnz
    mggnz Member Posts: 2
    Options

same problem here! :(

• dyce99
    dyce99 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

Happened to me twice on different maps, one I escaped and one I didn't. Someone said that in order to complete that challenge they had to essentially throw the game by not touching a generator after they completed it. The problem seems to be that the 3 'great' skill checks get reset if you continue repairing and only hit a 'good' one.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,366
    edited December 2023
    Options

I was afraid of this.

Someone wrote u have to do this as Feng.

Did it as Feng on PS4 and PC with Stake Out. Worked both times first try.

I waited till i had 4 Stake out stacks - with this normal skill checks count as great ones. Then got on a gen and did it.

• S_Spitoonttv
    S_Spitoonttv Member Posts: 3
    Options

If been trying to complete this for a while now and was able to do it by getting the 3 great skill checks and not touching another gen, essentially throwing the game. if you touch another gen and get a good skill check it will reset the challenge.

This discussion has been closed.