Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Game-breaking locker exploit is back

GoofyKiller33
GoofyKiller33 Member Posts: 13
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

While I am currently writing this, I am playing a trial where two survivors are abusing the locker-phase bug. I thought this had been patched months ago, but I was set aback at the fact that it is back, or these 2 survivors are using cheats, which I don't think so since they used their flashlights to get in. I have plenty of time to write this since they are holding the game hostage. I'll upload some images about it, where you can see I am using the new perk Friends Till The End, so you can prove this is not old gameplay.

Sorry if this text was hard to read but I am just baffled at this moment.

If anyone can give their feedback, I'll be pleased, thank you and I hope the devs or anyone at BHVR takes a look at this. Again, thanks for your patience.

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/399416/flashlights-and-lockers#latest

Comments

This discussion has been closed.