The 3 killers I generally never have fun playing against

Blight

Trickster

Knight

Whats your 3 most hated to play against killers?

All three Ive listed either feel like you have no chance against them if they find you or a semi good one can just destroy match in minutes

Comments

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,464

Whats your 3 most hated to play against killers?

Ghostface, Trickster and Blight.

Though Artist and Wesker aren't far behind.

• sheendazzling
    sheendazzling Member Posts: 41

Why Wesker? Ghostface is so easy to loop. Blight and Artist I can understand.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,464

Wesker is incredibly boring to go against and Ghostface I've hated since his release.

• Redhawk_uk2
    Redhawk_uk2 Member Posts: 53

Generally most games witb Trickster is unfun insta downs from healthy cause the knives are so oppressive and Blight has broken add ons and an absurd turning circle on the smash reaching full 180 turns sometimes

• MrDrMedicman
    MrDrMedicman Member Posts: 303

Ghostface, chucky, and huntress

Ghostface and huntress for the stealth/insta down and ranged/insta down combos

Chucky because he's everywhere and hard to see with even more stealth

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,555

1) Caitlyn 3Genner II

2) Skull Merchant I

3) Slog Merchant III

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

SM, Knight and Nurse.

They all are boring and lack real gameplay.

Only truly fun killers to play against are Blight, Oni, Billy, Wesker.

Killers like Deathslinger, Huntress, Demo and Bubba can be real fun but I find a lot of the players to not be very entertaining to that fun.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

We need to compile a comprehensive list of all the different names we can come up for that dumpster of a killer.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 959

I don't know about 2 and 3, but my first choice goes to Xenomorph. Personally, I think Xenomorph's power is badly designed:

• Xeno not having a tell when they're about to hit with their tail is frustrating. All other killers who can injure with an M2 have a distinct cue that they're about to do so (e.g. Huntress raises her hatchet, Nemesis unsheathes his tentacle, Deathslinger aims down sights, Pig roars etc.) and Xeno just has nothing. So a lot of the looping against them boils down to guesswork.
    • Of course, I understand that the reason Xeno wasn't given a tell is because their power can be denied completely by turrets, but turrets are such an unreliable counterplay. There's entire rooms on some maps like Midwich and Hawkins where the game just won't allow you to place turrets. Plus, solo teammates always seem to put them in the middle of nowhere or just not bother with them at all.
    • And lastly... hitboxes... Xeno's tail attack has to be one of the most visually inconsistent things in this game. It somehow manages to be worse than Nemesis' tentacle strike in terms of the animation not lining up properly with the true hitbox.
  • Astel
    Astel Member Posts: 650

None of them.

• Botiz
    Botiz Member Posts: 483

The only two for me are Artist and Skull Merchant

Xenomorph might be a 3rd

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,149

Pinhead

Skull Merchant

Doctor (he's been on my nerves lately)

• SimpleSage
    SimpleSage Member Posts: 96

#1 is Wraith, every time I hear the stupid bell I know I'm in for the most toxic match I've had that day. I have to spend a couple seconds at the start of the match questioning my will to continue. Wraith and his Chest Cold Pug Breathing can take a hike far away from me.

#2 is Plague, let's ignore the face all of them seem to play like the lives of their family are on the line if they don't 4k at 5 gens. My biggest issue is I sympathy gag (I gag when I see others vomit or gag), which makes matches straight torture to play.

#3 is Xenomorph, this is just for skill issue reasons. Idk why but I am incapable of figuring out how to loop this killer in any capacity.

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857

Nurse, Blight, Wesker, Chucky, Skull Merchant, Knight, Chucky, Ghostface, Sadako, Chucky.

Yes, I realize that's not three.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,891

Skull Merchant

Pinhead

Knight

• jmwjmw27
    jmwjmw27 Member Posts: 282

Skull merchant

Knight

Hag

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,724

1-2-3-4-5- nap merchant. absolute trash.

6- trapper

7- spirit

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,840

Blight, Hillbilly & Wesker.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

clown.

just clown... f that guy.

other than that is just a playstyle thing and not the killer itself.

• TMCalypso
    TMCalypso Member Posts: 336

1: Blight - I get so many Blights that I am sick of playing against him. I also get the same amount of Nurses but those games are over quick, unlike Blight games.

2: Legion - Playing mending simulator has never been fun.

3: Huntress - 90% of the Huntress players I encounter camp and/or tunnel at 5 gens. Way more than any Leatherface I have seen. So much so that, imo, Huntress takes the camping throne.

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933

Skull merchant

Knight

Trickster

Artist

Sorry I can't really choose 3 out of my 4 equally hated killers

• sonata93
    sonata93 Member Posts: 418

Clown is by far my least favorite killer in the game. I find the effects from the pink bottle give me a headache, and I just dislike everything about him: his sound effects (that awful cough), his grating chase-music, and just his overall aesthetic. Plus, I find 90% of clowns I verse are super sweaty and I have really unfun games against them.

2nd place goes to Wesker, and 3rd goes to the Dull Merchant.

• Unknown2765
    Unknown2765 Member Posts: 2,249

Nurse, Blight, Xeno, Singularity, Wesker and Wraith.

• crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,715

Wraith, Plague, Clown

None of them are overpowered, just don't really enjoy the games against them.

• BooperDooper
    BooperDooper Member Posts: 267

The ones I never have fun against I'd say is Trickster, Knight and skull merchant. Never have I played a match against them where I thought this is fun