Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Wiggle/Pick up Bug

Revoc
Revoc Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

Hello,

i play dbd on PC and today i got a round against a Demogorgon. After 4 gens he got me and picked me up. My struggle bar was full (normally it should be empty) and i got down. Because i thought it was unfair i was going back to the Killer and let him down me. After he picked me up my Model of Nea wasnt on his should but he got the animation and he couldnt put me on a Hook or put me down. My Mates could heal me and i could "move" but nothing else. So the Killer and were bugged. The Killer reported me afterwards for cheating (i can understand it because it looked like that) but it was a bug or the one random mate we had (we were a 3 swf) was cheating to make the last gen and leave.

Steps to reproduce: idk if its possible.

How often does this occur: The Killer said he had this many times now. I had this one time and my friends saw it the first time aswell. (i streamed it on Discord)

I dont know if the Twitch user https://www.twitch.tv/bubbamain69420 have a clip of it but he was live at that time (12.16.2023 around 10:45 pm i think it was in Germany)

Kind regards

Revoc/TheMuffinMan

Post edited by Revoc on
1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments