The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Nerves of Steel Trophy Bugged

The nerves of steel trophy says 0/500 on ps5, even tho I have hit multiple successful skill checks. Either it’s not tracking or straight up bugged

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Texasboy7
    Texasboy7 Member Posts: 2

As of today the trophy has been stuck at 12% since October and I have not been able to obtain this trophy

• FaikoHail
    FaikoHail Member Posts: 7

Does anyone know if they plan on fixing this issue anytime soon?

• yungsunnymane
    yungsunnymane Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

Same for me. Its just doesn’t work at all

• FaikoHail
    FaikoHail Member Posts: 7

im not sure how long it takes for a reported bug to be processed, on top of I'm sure they have more important things to worry about, but this post was made over a month ago.

• Feikei
    Feikei Member Posts: 2

Developers don't know how to fix it so I am not sure why they are making their lives harder other than getting rid of that trophy. It is the last trophy I need for a platinum. This issue has been under review for years now, just get rid of it at this point.

• Argoniano95
    Argoniano95 Member Posts: 5

Also having this issue here. I'm playing since October and still no progress being tracked. As an workaround it would be nice to have this trophy removed, or even moved to another chapter... just by allowing platinum to be achieved would be fine for now.

• JSteveIsMeTTV
    JSteveIsMeTTV Member Posts: 29

Also an issue on Steam version. Stuck at 0/500