If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Why aren't we, survivors, allowed to speed up bleed out timer or hookicide faster?

Options
plattenpanzer
plattenpanzer Member Posts: 47
edited December 2023 in General Discussions

I really don't get it. I came past the point of toxic killer tolerance. I'm done and sick of killers slugging for minutes, hook camping as pinhead with original pain or proxy hookcamping as Bubba or anyone with Exposed or fast down abilities/perks. It doesn't matter how many mechanics BHVR adds to this game, people want to make the game as miserable as they can possibly make.

Post edited by Jocelynbee on

Comments

• Rovend
    Rovend Member Posts: 1,039
    Options

I would argue that an instant bleed out option after being slugged for 90-120sec should be allowed.

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,285
    Options

Humans will be humans. Given the unaccountability of the internet and being anon, people can be as terrible as they want. That's just the basic truth.

Regarding dbd, both sides will state reasons such as 'They t-bagged/snowballed me/farted in my direction/tunneled, camped, etc.

This will never stop, so if its not your thing, play sparingly or just with friends. Really all there is since BHVR is pretty powerless here.

Really wish they would sell the dbd IP to a studio better equipped to make good decisions for the game.

• FilthyLegionRevival
    Options

That only happens in ranked where you get punished for leaving. This game is not Overwatch. It's not Siege. It's not ######### Counter Strike. You can't put that type of punishment in an online game where the people we're lumped with are punishing enough.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

In any other circumstances I would agree, but understand topic-starter and totally side with him.

You should never come to multiplayer games with toxic mentality in the first place. But spending 10 minutes in lobby, then 5 minutes in match and then another 5-10 minutes being camped, or tunneled, or slugged, then waiting when killer-player will done with t-bags/hookslaps/nodding, over and over again. It's like 75% of killers are played by salty kids that came primarily to abuse power-role to punish non-involved for the blues of real world.

Try playing survivor for once, you'll be surprised.

If BHVR doesn't want to deal with "detrimenal playstyles", let at least drop such match to not waste time and build even more frustration.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    edited December 2023
    Options

I get your frustration, but it cant work the way you want it. If we had the choice to DC without any consiquences, people would do it constantly for the dumbest reasons. And this would ruin the whole game.

To be perfectly honest, the game is way to generous compared to others. A few days ago we had a strom here and power went out for a few seconds. After rejoining like 3 minutes later, the penalty was already over. In other games, penalty would usually be much longer.

Post edited by Jocelynbee on
  • Jocelynbee
    Jocelynbee Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,194
    Options

DCing is considered negative gameplay behavior, which we cannot promote, condone, or otherwise suggest as an option on our platforms. DCing is against the Game Rules, and is punished automatically. Whilst I understand the intent of the topic, the impact it is having is a conversation that is not suitable.

Game Rules - BHVR

Forum Rules - BHVR

This discussion has been closed.