Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

No new perks in Bloodweb

Robertg18
Robertg18 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
edited January 5 in Bug Reporting

Hello! I have bought some killers and got them to prestige 1. I have a problem not receiving all the perks on the new killers. I was unlocking new perks before prestige 1 and after that i could get them to level 3, without any new level 1 base game perks. Can anyone tell me what to do?

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

Comments

• Robertg18

After i got all the perks from the first 50 bloodwebs to level 3 i get no new perks

• RentheKitty
    RentheKitty Member Posts: 5

You sure you haven't gotten all of the base perks already? If you've hit level 3 on all perks in your perk selection and you're just getting add-ons/offerings then you've reached the end until you get another killer to level 1 or you buy a new perk from the Shrine.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your post.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,046

Hey Robertg18,

If you are able, can you let us know what Killers you have (you can show a screenshot of the Killer roster showing those you have, if that helps) and their prestige levels, and the particular Killer(s) mentioned not seeing perks on their bloodweb, could you also provide a screenshot of the perks they currently have in their inventory? Thank you!

• Robertg18
    edited December 2023
  • EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,046
    edited December 2023

Of course, happy to assist!

So what I am seeing from at least your screenshot of the Killers you have Prestige 1 or higher, and going over the perks Blight has in his inventory (unique & general)... everything looks correct; you have all the perks available to unlock on Blight right now, and all at Tier 3.

Once other Killers are brought to Prestige 1 (or unlocked Killer perks are purchased in the Perk Shrine), their perks will appear in the bloodwebs of other Killers, including Blight and the others <3

However, if these are differing on The Shape and Onryo (for example; no perks on the bloodweb for several levels, but a perk is not Tier 3, or missing from one or both, but is found on Blight), please let us know!

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • Robertg18

I was looking for perks that were considered general perks in the past like jolt, but i realised that those perks are now seen as Demogorgon Perks. I was confused bsecause I was seeing them on the old characters but not on the new ones. Now it is clear. Thank you for helping and for your time! Happy New Year!

This discussion has been closed.