Blood web

Options

I am a prestige 44 and hardly ever get anything good what prestige level do we need to get purple healing and cakes and bloody party streamers? You rarely even give pink dressings green healing kits etc.

Comments

• BubMickey07
    BubMickey07 Member Posts: 285
    Options

FRR I can't ever get nothing nice I prestiged my Ada and got like 12 medkits and 7 toolboxes that were brown and I was going for any items.

It's getting ridiculous

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,836
    edited January 2
    Options

Yup. I spent so much bp the other day trying to find red twine of all things - an uncommon map addon. It may as well have been ultra rare. They need to give the blood web a good lookover.

• awustzdn
    awustzdn Member Posts: 317
    Options

Once upon a time it wasn't difficult at all to get rare add-ons and items. Before the second Prestige rework you weren't forced to Prestige every time you finished Level 50. Just another reason why the current Prestige system is still totally pointless beyond unlocking the perks.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 646
    Options

tbh we should be able to purchase directly what we want instead of using the bloodweb to collect 472638 addons and 846262 offerings we will never use... It's just a waste of bloodpoints

• JoeyDonuts
    JoeyDonuts Member Posts: 106
    Options

Also would love to hit a million BPs and just purchase an entire prestige level and not sit there on the Blood web hitting that button in the center 50 times...