Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I found the saltiest SWF team in dbd !

Yamaoka
Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

To keep the story short:

My setup: "Bloodpoint Billy" (Thrill of the hunt, distressing, BBQ, Ruin) + offering for more bloodpoints

Their setup: 2 decisive strikes, offering to spawn together, brand new part, multiple toolboxes (green), 3 adrenalines.

Result: 4 kills only 1 gen repaired.

How? They saboed my hooks forcing me to slug which is obviously easy as Billy AND they found a corner of the map that was too far away to reach any hook.

Result: They are now texting me since 50 minutes and when I finally said I'm blocking them (because everything they said made no sense) they started messaging me with secondary profiles!

Some of their messages: "you're toxic and the reason this game sucks" and "hahaha what a ######### had to slug to get a kill because you were scared" or "I hope you die of cancer you miserable pos" or "I bet you're a fat neckbeard"

They were always running to the same corner of the map and started tbagging there as they knew I couldn't hook them from that specific point of the map. They all knew they were save in that corner as soon as the first survivor wiggled free. Just woow... And people wonder why killers dodge SWF. Even if you win EASILY they still get on your nerves which makes me wanna "play something else".

Map: Coal tower

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Eh, just report and move on, if it was a console message Sony or Microsoft should take care of it. Was quite a funny story though

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340

I had a game against toxic claudette. Made her crawl toward the exit at the end. She had ds, and just as she about to escape I picked her and walked back a little. She died watching the exit line. Feels good.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

You should report all of their messages if you can. You might get their accounts permanently banned.

• Deltin
    Deltin Member Posts: 240

if i verse a SWF with either all 1 item, 2 different items (e.g: 2 tool boxs & 2 medkits) or all the same clothes, i either slug or jump scare myers.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

And if they won they would have still done it, such children who miss their mommies and can't get enough attention, their gilded toilets are overflowing with the ######### they regurgitate after eating it.

• Deltin
    Deltin Member Posts: 240

i versed a streamer yesterday, they t-bagged, flash light clicked & said "GGEZ" at end game.

I said "if i get you again, expect to be tunneled and camped"

i got them again, i played jumpscare myers, they DC'd.

I went to they're stream and said "warned ya"

the banned me from chat and continued to verbally abuse me. I find it funny how they couldn't even let me fight back.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@Deltin If they indeed verbally abused you, you could report them. (Depends on the severity of the insult, of course.)

• MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

It was probably either on steam or stream so no he can't or at least nothing will happen.