The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is it litteraly impossible to loose as a killer with this build?

2»

Comments

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Ultimate Weapon, Dead Mans Switch and Pain Res is more or less standard in my games since quite some time now, especially on Nurse Blight and often Wesker. It is op as hell, but with the Grim Embrace buff, this will become even more ridicolous.

I guess if this is going live i play Nurse exclusivly with this combo just to make people run on social media complaining until its nerfed into the ground.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,405
  • appleas
    appleas Member Posts: 1,122
    edited January 27

Not sure if people are aware but this dms + ge combo only works for the first 3 fresh hooks. People act like all gens are blocked for 30 seconds in these 3 instances when Survivors have to be working on gens the moment the Killer leaves the hook and GE “kicks” them off the gen.

Just like how the counterplay to Pain res + DMS is let go for the gen before a Survivor gets hooked, the counter to this is let go of the gen and wait a few seconds for the gen to be autoblocked by GE. This combo will work only the first time against anyone who knows the counterplay.

While it might need some tweaking, I wouldn’t call it “brain dead”

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

Me from a few a couple years ago would rejoice, all this will do is give good killers a free win and bad killers a win regardless.

AT LEAST THEY CAN"T GO POINTLESSLEY KICK A GEN WHEN A HIT IS AVAILABLE!!! Nothing makes me more irritated than what eruption has done to the average killers brain.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Its not a free a win. Winning for me is hard as the survivors seem to be generator mechanics. The perks I run give me a chance to win the game and atleast help me compete. I can't remember the last time I had an easy win.

• Rick1998
    Rick1998 Member Posts: 206

Against solo queue sure but then again the current pain ress dms corrupt will win against solo queue. Good teams will have a chance and dms w grim is in the watchlist if it turns out to be problematic.

• Paternalpark
    Paternalpark Member Posts: 626

Killer mains:

"It's nothing don't worry about it."