Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivors have so much Power in Public Games...

2»

Comments

• Zachcjjj
    Zachcjjj Member Posts: 528

So do killers literally just run 4 slowdown and good addons and play good macro and you will 9/10 times even vs survivors that bring busted stuff

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Top level be like....1000 win streak

I mean come on, you are not the top level. You're just average killer being mis-matched against better teams, just like me as average solo matched with stacked slowdown Blight.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    1. I 4k'ed countless Background Player SWFs. So i don't know what's the issue here.
    2. It's not but they said they are looking for solution. So this combo will be fixed whenever it gets ready.
    3. 80% of maps are survivorside? Most of maps have high kill rates. So maps are fine, maybe it's only you. There is only few maps are bad and need rework.
    4. Survivors will bring 4 toolboxes, true but you will counter it with tunnelling. If other side is asking to rush objective, so you do it too.
    5. They don't need to nerf medkits or add-ons. I have no issue against them. Maybe it's you.
    6. Non of those perks are busted, they are strong but that's it. Only BU + FtP combo need to be looked and that's all.

I am playing both sides and i am good at killer. So i don't know what to say.

• Adaez
    Adaez Member Posts: 1,239

I had a game I lost against a gen rush full no mither lobby with resilience and prove deja vu, and all gens were done after I got like 4 hooks, killer experience is really exhausting and gives me anxiety knowing I'm in such a limited timer and way too much pressure because of it to be fun.

• Adaez
    Adaez Member Posts: 1,239

You missing the part you actually have to be good at the game to do good with Blight, OP stated they're not that good survivors and still won 10 games in a row bringing their strongest load out.

• Bartolomeo87
    Bartolomeo87 Member Posts: 35

Yeah top level win streak as in what? Blight and/or hardcore tunneling from the get-go? Yeah that’s a great argument there bud. And besides I was saying the “top level” as in comp dbd. I said we should look at top level as in comp. Pubs where they get those win streaks are not top level. There is a difference between high level and top level. So do you actually read what others say or just skim through it?

You have no idea what level I do or don’t play at. I’m not sure why you’re making baseless assumptions. My comments don’t even have me complaining about losing or anything of the sort. I’ve been pretty consistent with my standpoint so it seems like you just wanted a subtle diss and that’s the thing you’ve decided to come up with.

You’ve made no attempt to counter any of the points I’ve made you’ve just said a whole lot of nothing and therefore have added nothing to the discussion. You realize that when two sides have opposing viewpoints in a discussion that you’re actually supposed to try and provide a rebuttal for what they’ve said right? Your first sentence was the only one that even somewhat attempted that.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,476

Yes, meaning theyre more than likely goi g against below average killers and they said themselves they brought a stacked loadout.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266
    edited January 28

Yes, that level of try hard is possible for killers, and should be the same for survivors. If countless pubs survivors matched with those Blight and being stomped is fine. So does pubs killers matched with those stacking meta/item teams and being stomped.

If the strongest options still stay on 1 side, the other's should not be removed.

You have no idea what level I do or don’t play at

And you do? Which number of MMR are you on?

If after 1000 wins and the game still give those killers Pubs, so do you, most of your survivors are just Pubs.