Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Twins: Victor has an abnormal hitbox

maikl100
maikl100 Member Posts: 3

Step 1: Play Twins (don't matter perks addons or anything)

Step 2: Release Victor

Step 3: Back against a wall as Victor

Step 4: Charge the pounce and look a some degree to the right or left

Step 5: Pounce and then hit the wall behind you

Explanation: After some update (idk I took a break after the skull merchant released) Victor's pounce hitbox was changed (made bigger on the sides since if you pounce while the wall is behind you still pounce like normal) which made it so you can hit the wall behind you. And this inadvertanly made it almost impossible to hit survivors over pallets.

Another thing that I noticed is that you can no longer jump over obstacles railings on Ormond or RCPD, I have no idea if it's a bug or not but it's still pretty upsetting.

P.S. I know some might think that it was like that all the time, well it wasn't. I am genuienly the only twin main that I know of and been playing twins for half a year before going on break, stuff wasn't like that back then.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments