We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Question: What is the shortest match you've been involved in?

Specifically, a match where no one D/Ced, and either bled out, was sacrificed, or Moried, and they were actually trying?

What killer was it?

Answers

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,323

i was dredge and it took five minutes with no unhooks

all i gotta say is aura reading for a teleporting killer rules

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,248
    edited February 12

A Pig match against a callout 4-man-SWF. The first gen was gone in 20s into the match due to 4 BNP, before I could even get my bearing, then they swarmed the map, one kept me occupied while the others slammed their gens. This was on the (non-temple) Yamaoka map, so not particularly survivor sided, but actually one of the balanced maps. The whole match was sub 4min. A game like this happend only ONCE in my 2600h, but dayum, was that a burn.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,267
    edited February 12

Very early on in my time playing killer, I played a game as Spirit.

About 20 seconds into the game I phased and grabbed someone off a gen. Hooked them, turned around and another survivor was right there for the unhook. Chased them for a bit until I downed and hooked them, immediately phased back to the first hook and grabbed someone attempting a hook save. There were two survivors there so I put her down to chase the last standing survivor.

Everyone was hooked and sacrificed in about 1 minute 30.

Not something I'd ever do now because no one wants to queue for 10 minutes to be killed in 30 seconds and leave with 500 BP, but at the time as a newbie it was a bit of a rush.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,973
    edited February 12

pretty sure I had a one minute game as myers once

they were all grouped up when I activated tier 3 and I sorta unintentionally slugged everyone

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,622
    edited February 12

Me, as PH, on Rotten Fields.

One survivor got unhooked close to me because of a bumrush unhook. The unhooked runs into me, whilst also being followed by the rescuer (presumably in an attempt to bodyblock, but miserable failing to do so).

I throw out an M2, hitting not 1, not 2, but three survivors, downing the last one i didn't even know was there.

As I'm going to hook the third one, the fourth one shows up in my face, and tries to bodyblock for a wiggle drop. They too go down.

Then, just as I sent off the fourth in a cage, the unhooked survivor screams. They went down... because of Deep Wound.

I find the unhooker in a locker thanks to a belated BBQ dodge, and round it off from there. The game lasted ~2 minutes.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Back in 2018 there was a 2’ish minute Billy match.

We all spawned in SoloQ with a shroud of binding, then immediately got together like greeting each other in a group hi-five.

Billy magically sprinted exactly where we were and sawed 2 of us. The other 2 were downed within a minute. Hooked us up, and that was that.

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,918

Not sure if these count but had couple matches probably round 5-7 minutes (15ish minutes total from looking for a match to end screen) as oni and trapper. Oni had a really poor squad of people attempting to bully him and trapper got lucky with 4 traps and the honing stone effect.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,688

One of my first matches as bubba i got all 4 survivors down with a single chainsaw sweep. They were all together at coldwind harvester for some reason so i won the match in less than 2 mins.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,520

Had a game a few days ago that lasted about 4 minutes as Trapper. I set down 2 traps and they all started swarming me, I was able to down one of them because he tried doing a dumb tech, then I got some one tried looping at 1 of the loops I trapped, the 3rd also tried looping at the other loop I trapped, and finally the last one died trying to pick up his team.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

I just had a three minute match as Nurse on Saloon like two days ago.

• Coz
    Coz Member Posts: 67

These all sound like every game I play as a survivor :D

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 3,117
    edited February 12

I remember getting absolutely smoked once by a Plague within maybe 90 seconds on Lery's.

I ran to a gen in the middleish of the map, and an ally came with me. She meanwhile caught one player with a vomit wound and downed them in 30 seconds, and the player trying to flashlight her got seen, tried to vault, and got immediatley grabbed then hooked. Turns out she had Furtive Chase after it got buffed, so she was undetectable heading our way on gen.

Meanwhile myself and another player were working on a gen that sat behind a counter top in a cramped little corner, the gen only had two spots you could access it from. I was way inside the corner, my ally was closer to the door. The Plague came through and my ally tried to run in my direction, not realising there was no way out... thus allowing the Plague to box us in.

This little corner it turns out is a body blockable area... and she had us both body blocked in with no where to hide and no way out, and she then proceeded to vomit repeatedly until we got wounded then melee'd us both down, hooked all 3 of us left and won the game in less than 2 minutes.

It was... quite astonishing tbh xD

• Depressedlegion
    Depressedlegion Member Posts: 326

A couple months ago I played a bit of trapper with insta down traps that reset after 30 seconds. One down cross the map with a random trap 2 minutes in , down a second normally, and the other two got trapped soon after trying to unhook overall the match was about 4 minutes.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,408

Had a game as Billy on one of the swamp maps. Downed someone, hooked em... then went to chainsaw away only to immediately stumble across another person and chainsawed them. Hooked em... repeat. Was a case where I kept finding the people going for unhook, and thus no one got unhooked. Everyone died on 1st hook and a total of 5 hits (2 M1s, 3 saws). I think it took like 3 minutes.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,797

Back in 2022 I was playing solo and ran into one of those transporting insta-hooking Myers, putting us all immediately into third stage. So the trial was over in something like one and a half minutes I think?

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,793

2, maybe 3 minutes.

It happened in 2019, before the Nurse got her nerf. Me and my solo queue teammates played against one on Grim Pantry.

And that match was a massacre. She got two downs extremely fast because of Discordance, then BBQ and Infectious Fright for me and the last survivor.

• I_Tunnel
    I_Tunnel Member Posts: 81

A Trapper match:

• Match starts.
    • Picked up a trap. Placed it at Shack Window.
    • Picked up a trap. Placed at Shack Pallet. As I was walking away; It caught someone.
    • Hit them. Reset trap. Carried to Basement.
    • While they were screaming from being hooked; Pallet trap got someone else.
    • Hit them, reset trap, carried to Basement.
    • Even before I had them hooked; Someone got caught by the Shack Window.
    • Hit them. Reset trap. Carry to Basement.
    • Final player comes down the stairs. Sees me. Runs, vaults Shack Window; Caught by trap.

It was the only time I had all 4 Survivors on basement hooks all at the same time. 😂

Match took maybe 3-5 minutes?

• Akumakaji

Lolol. This sound like such a stupid, fun game. I mean, at some point the last survivor must have thought "ahhh f* it" and just went for it.

• I_Tunnel
    I_Tunnel Member Posts: 81

Pretty much.

The end game chat was just 'Lol' from all of them. I imagine they were facepalming pretty hard.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,797

How so? No one DC'd and there definitely were four sacrifices. Quite fast match I assure you.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,408

Hackers teleporting you onto hooks don't count as actual matches

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 3,117
    edited February 13

Pfffffffft, Bubba OP, plz nerf xD

You should have recorded that, would have been an awesome clip xD

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Match as Huntress. While the camera was still circling around me, all 5 gens were finished and the gate was opened before i took my first step.

Should have applied more pressure...

• Akumakaji

This reminds me of a situation I got with Pyramid Head, pre-basekit BT. I intercepted a survivor who was going for an unhook, gave them a good whack and they still went for the safe. Well, let me tell you, what POTD could do to unprotected, unsafe hook-safes: you took aim, waited till the hooked survivors feet touched the ground, and shot: BOOM, two downed survivors, one shock second, two DCs. Turned the game from intense to "oof, that escalated quickly" in 2s flat.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,715

I once had a cheater casually walking by at 10x speed and instantly repairing gens.

Other than that I remember a match as old, old, old Sadako (release version) in which I constantly teleported and chased to get condemned going but then lost in under 4 minutes (time it took to open the exit gates). They all seemed to be legit, though. It was a weird game. They had toolboxes and extra gen speed perks but it was so fast, that I couldn't really believe it.

There was also a match as Hillbilly in which I immediately got a snipe with Lethal Pursuer and then slugged that guy to get the next down. The others remained close by for flashlight saves. It didn't work out and I got them down pretty fast as well. I can't say how long the match lasted exactly but probably no more than 3 minutes.

• MagicDragon
    MagicDragon Member Posts: 69

I had a match as Myers on The Game that probably would have broken the speedrun 4k record. Had my Tier 3 99ed within 30 seconds of the match starting, walked in on 3 survivors in the same closed-off room. after downing those 3, caught the 4th survivor trying to pick up their teammates. tier 3 (with no duration addons) ran out as I hooked the second survivor

• GroßusSchmiedus
    GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 538
    edited February 13

The finishing Mori PTB. Played against a Starstruck Nurse that slugged and killed everyone in a minute.

So glad this never made it live.

• RFSa09
    RFSa09 Member Posts: 727

i was playing nemesis with dark devotion, thwack, agitation and gift of pain, played against 3 survivors with a gen speed build and 1 guy playing the game normally (i guess)

• ChucksterMainin
    ChucksterMainin Member Posts: 39

when Nurse had Her Omega Blink Addons, first Nurse Blink 3 dc'd (guessing swf) i soon followed after solo against a Nurse pfft

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 704

I have 2, one game was Pig, the other was my boi Singularity.

Pig I won due to Altruism, Singularity due to MMR just royally screwing Survivors over

Vids for proof

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 598

Years ago bubba spawned in the shack with 3 of us one chainsaw sweep took 3 out as the 4th who spawned outside the shack hopped through the window & was wiped out too

All 3 did dc after being hooked in shack basement & he gave me hatch (right outside shack) so doesn't technically meet all your criteria but really we were all dead in under a minute!

As a killer I got the 4 mori tier 3 myers in under 3 minutes last year that poor team shouldn't have been in my game!

All grouped up power full & they weren't good runners!

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937

Bubba. He got us all in the basement on the Christmas tree hooks in like, 2-3 mins tops lol