Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Blast mine

Peruuun
Peruuun Member Posts: 14

Blast mine doesn't work ,killer kicked generator right after I used blast mine twice there was no stun or blind and also don't think it even marks the generator

I don't think it matters but if it does the perks I used during that match were : Prove Thyself ,Blast mine , Deja vu, Friendly Competition . Played as Thalita on nurse map against Blight

2 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Please use the template in the pinned post to provide us with more complete information.

Comments

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 424

Did you let go of the generator in order to apply Blast Mine? You can't put it on anymore while sitting on and actively working on the generator like before. It also plays a distinct animation when you put it on a gen.

• Peruuun
    Peruuun Member Posts: 14

yep i did the animation did go off if something and the perk got used up but it just didnt do anything except the animation and using itself up

• ralphish
    ralphish Member Posts: 6

blast mine seems to only do blinds currently. trying to do a tome challenge "stun or blind the killer four times in one match" and blast mine only counts as a blind, no stun. if killer has lightborn, they will have no blind or stun.