The Oni Bug

Hi. Recently myself and a lot of other players including Twitch streamers have noticed a bug with The oni. The 1st bug is that When you are using his Slam. It's going in slow motion, which makes playing him annoying as I main him. 2 While activating his power(Fury) The camera is locked into place. Before your recent update it was fine but now you can't look up and down while it is activating. Once the oni stops his first inital scream, the camera will then glitch to where it was supposed to be while moving it while activating his power. Please fix this. Thank u

5 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• BerndtJK
    BerndtJK Member Posts: 10
    edited February 16

Another bug makes it so his stun animation when hitting into objects with his demon slam speeds up the animation and then freezes until the stun duration is over.

His hand after finishing collecting blood also snaps into a clenched fist with barely any animation.

Also also when ending demon mode by picking survivors up his sword hand is on the left side of the screen quickly moving into place as it would normaly look.

None of this really affects gameplay, but it's weird to look at and is quite noticeable.

• sleeperagent111
    sleeperagent111 Member Posts: 5

Just played a game as Oni for the first time in a while and felt like I was taking crazy pills between the visual desync and attacks feeling wrong. My slams were super delayed multiple times and one of the times I caught someone running they died like a full second before my attack even started and when it did start I wasn't even facing the right direction anymore

aaaaaaa

• Kessora
    Kessora Member Posts: 89

Same bug with me (slow demon strike)