Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Wesker issue that can potentially crash the server

TheRealMastermind
TheRealMastermind Member Posts: 3
edited February 23 in Bug Reporting

I discovered an issue with The Mastermind that can potentially crash the server, or cause it to lag heavily. It happens on the realm MacMillan Estate most commonly, if you dash near certain objects it will cause the server to lag. It happens most commonly with the 2nd bound and most commonly with the attached tile above. Im unaware if it effects other realms at this time. it seems as if you have to approach one side from a direction, the other side also causes the issue coming from the opposite direction (I;E if you approach the broken side from the left to cause the issue, approaching the fixed side from the right will cause it and vice verse). The above photo is of Ironworks of Misery

Above is another photo of a spot this can occur, what's strange about this one, is it only happens on the tracks. Is not that common as it is a specific spawn. The above photo is on Coal Tower 1

Above is another spot in which this can occur. The above photo is of Coal Tower 2

Above are photos of another spot where this can occur. The photo is of Coal Tower 2

Above is another photo of a spot this issue can occur, similarly to the Coal Tower 1 spawn, it only occurs with the tracks on the left. The photo is of Coal Tower 2

This is not all I'm sure but it's what I've found, the most intresting thing is that it seems to be consistent with 2 objects, the Tank Tracks, and wheels being in certain spots.

Ok after doing more testing this is definitely a wesker issue, it happens anytime you hug tech certain tiles with the 2nd bound.

Im not sure if it happens on all platforms as I play on PS5, however with testing we will see.

Post edited by TheRealMastermind on
1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• TheRealMastermind

Also, under the 2nd photo, I meant to say it only works on the tracks to the left.

• TheRealMastermind

Also not 100% positive if this is a wesker issue or a Mac issue, though im almost certain it is a Mac issue as it only has occurred with objects found in that realm