If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Killer need to spend more bloodpoints for playing a specific build

Options
Hexonthebeach
Hexonthebeach Member Posts: 342

Switching to Killer told me one. It is more expensive to maintain.

Beside Medkits I bring rarely strong addons/items as Survivor and save the most for challenges.

Killer need to spend more bloodpoints for playing a specific build 13 votes

True
53% 7 votes
Slightly
30% 4 votes
Nope
15% 2 votes
Nope, I'm playing always strong addons/items even as survivor
0% 0 votes
I don't play killer
0% 0 votes

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options

i just use yellow and grey addons with random offerings that give me bonus bp

dredge (malthinkers skull/worry stone or calender)

• Hexonthebeach
    Hexonthebeach Member Posts: 342
    Options

Ok I'm playing on most killer cheap addons too. But what if you have fun with a meme build that is tied to an iri or epic ability? Then you can play 1 or 2 rounds with that build and need to spend a lot points again.

Someone made a suggestion to trade addons for another, that would solve the problem I think. But would be interesting if other killer has similar problems and how they are dealing with it?

• MarylinMonhoe
    MarylinMonhoe Member Posts: 108
    Options

I mostly play GF and I always use the same brown addons, some addons sadly feel mandatory to have equipped

I like long sessions of playing the same killer so I got maybe 40-50 of each addon (except iri and purple) but if I run out, it's no big deal to me

As a survivor, I am a cheapskate, especially on my main Carlos, got around 200-300 of each addon, barely use them, except for challenge

But I agree, switching to another killer is expensive and some addons are "mandatory" when I wanna farm, I play Doc or Wraith with Distressing (+ the brown addon for wraith with give alot of BPs with surprise attacks)