Killer need to spend more bloodpoints for playing a specific build

Options
Hexonthebeach
Hexonthebeach Member Posts: 334

Switching to Killer told me one. It is more expensive to maintain.

Beside Medkits I bring rarely strong addons/items as Survivor and save the most for challenges.

Killer need to spend more bloodpoints for playing a specific build 13 votes

True
53% 7 votes
Slightly
30% 4 votes
Nope
15% 2 votes
Nope, I'm playing always strong addons/items even as survivor
0% 0 votes
I don't play killer
0% 0 votes

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options

i just use yellow and grey addons with random offerings that give me bonus bp

dredge (malthinkers skull/worry stone or calender)

• Hexonthebeach
    Hexonthebeach Member Posts: 334
    Options

Ok I'm playing on most killer cheap addons too. But what if you have fun with a meme build that is tied to an iri or epic ability? Then you can play 1 or 2 rounds with that build and need to spend a lot points again.

Someone made a suggestion to trade addons for another, that would solve the problem I think. But would be interesting if other killer has similar problems and how they are dealing with it?

• MarylinMonhoe
    MarylinMonhoe Member Posts: 108
    Options

I mostly play GF and I always use the same brown addons, some addons sadly feel mandatory to have equipped

I like long sessions of playing the same killer so I got maybe 40-50 of each addon (except iri and purple) but if I run out, it's no big deal to me

As a survivor, I am a cheapskate, especially on my main Carlos, got around 200-300 of each addon, barely use them, except for challenge

But I agree, switching to another killer is expensive and some addons are "mandatory" when I wanna farm, I play Doc or Wraith with Distressing (+ the brown addon for wraith with give alot of BPs with surprise attacks)